rule xi/ the fuck room is off limits

-

Magnus Bane was an orphan

Alec and I sat with both of our backs against a broken computer which gave way for the most leg room.

I looked over and watched as he fiddled with his callus thumbs between his thighs.

"Alexander? What's wrong?"

He didn't response, too spaced out.

"Alexander—"

"Huh? Oh sorry, yes?"

I smiled and tilted my head. "What's the problem?"

He looked down shyly and shook his head.

"Alexander..." I spoke in a worried tone. Why was he acting so awkward?

He didn't lift his head, "I..." he pressed his lips together but eventually spit it out. "I need to piss."

My eyes lifted and I fought the smirk that wanted to show on my lips.

Outside was still unbelievably crowded. There was no space for him to properly hide himself but lucky— I just happened to have my water bottle with me.

I tossed him the metal bottle and he caught it with ease.

"What's this for?"

I looked at his face, then down at his crotch, then back at his face...

"Um, no."

I smiled and shrugged, "it's up to you. You can either walk out now and have everyone see us like this. Or you can piss yourself and stay with me like that till everyone leaves, piss yourself then walk out and have everyone think we fucked so hard that you pissed yourself or..." I nodded at the bottle.

He was looking at it too. His eyes looked desperate and with his other hand he held his crotch in pain.

"Fuck. Fine."

I probably looked evil with the way my grin slowly creeped into my face but I didn't really care.

He should've known by now.

He should of known that even though he told me to look away, I was eyes wide right on him.

"Shit Magnus, look away, I'm getting shy!"

I snorted and raised my hands to "cover" my eyes.

Finally he finished and tucked away his member. He must've known I was staring, he put it away so fast that I unfortunately couldn't see a thing.

Didn't hurt to tease though.

"Wow Alexander, you've got a big cock. I wasn't expecting that."

Cue the red cheeks.

"Excuse me?"

"What? It's a compliment—"