Chapter 1

"Ugh..... It's too early to deal with any crap." I groan as I get out of bed groggily. I guess I should introduce myself my name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a 22 year old female and I still haven't met my Soulmate yet. I just hoped that he would be kind, cute, funny, and have a wonderful personality. But, with my luck I would get a guy who still lives with his mom and plays video games in the basement.

I went downstairs to make myself some food, I settled on some pancakes with syrup and butter. I got dressed to get to my job at the supermarket, yeah you heard me I work at the supermarket until I can get a better job. I went outside and got into my beat up (insert car brand). Everyday, I hoped I would meet my Soulmate at the supermarket or at the park or something, but it's like he doesn't wanna be found.

I decided that today after work I was going to go find him.

(Timeskip brought to you by Virgil's unending anxiety)

I got home quickly and changed. I followed my string to where my Soulmate should be. The crimson colored string led up to a house. I was thinking of everything that could go wrong but I walked up knocked. But, I couldn't do it as soon as I heard footsteps I jumped and ran home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Excuse me, thanks for reading this and sorry it was so short I didn't think it through all the way to this point.