Chapter Eighteen

(I had bad writers block, so I apologize if this chapter is short, and it already got deleted once somehow, this is my second time writing it)

*time skip brought to you by author-kun*

I was pacing back and forth in the living room, because I was terrified of what my mom will say about the sides, Thomas, or anything else really. I was mostly worried that she'll make Patton cry, since Pat can be really sensitive sometimes.

It wasn't long before I heard the front door open and I heard my mom's voice downstairs. I decided to regain my composure and walk downstairs. "Hi 'mom' how have you been? Get married again?"

My mother gasped in fake offense, which seemed to make Janus slightly upset because that's his thing. "I didn't get married yet you know that."

Patton walked over, he had flour on him, since he was the one baking. He was the only one, other than Janus and Logan capable of cooking. "Hello ma'am, I'm Patton, Pat for short, you've already met my kiddo, Janus, the others are in the dining room." Patton giggled a bit and walked back to the kitchen to finish cooking.

My mom rolled her eyes when Patton was out of the room, "why was he so weird?" I felt a little disheartened hearing that, because Patton isn't weird.

It felt like a few minutes had passed, until Patton called us for dinner. Janus, my mom, and I walked into the dining room and sat down at the dining table. Logan cleared his throat slightly, "so ma'am, we should all get to know you, and who you are."

My mom nodded and spoke up, "my name is Karen (Yes, I went that far to make a dumb ass joke) I work as a cashier at Wally World (Wally World is Walmart, it's another name for Walmart) and to be honest, I don't get paid that well." Janus glared slightly at my mom, I didn't know why, oh yeah, probably because he hates her.

Patton nodded, "well, as I told you earlier, my name is Patton, I'm kind of like the father figure of the group, and Logie bear is like the mom of the group."

Logan blushed softly because he never heard Patton refer to themselves as the parents of the sides. "Yes, that seems to be accurate, Pat."

Janus sighed a bit and tried to make nice with my mom, "ma'am you already met me, and I lied to you about my name, I'm sorry about that, I wasn't ready to give my name out to people, my name is Janus." He explained to my mom, my mom seemed to understand as she nodded.

"It's quite alright Janus, at least you realized your mistake and apologized," my mom smiled fakely at Janus, and then looked at the others. "What's your name, sir?" My mom was looking at Virgil as she asked that question. Virgil whispered something to Roman, I assumed he didn't wanna talk to someone new in the house, especially a guest.

Roman spoke for Virgil, "his name is Virgil, he's a little anxious, meeting new people, my name is Roman." My mom nodded and looked at Remus, who was sitting backwards in his chair. "What's your name, sir?"

Remus chuckled a bit, "The name is Remus Sanders, intrusive thoughts my game." My mom was obviously confused as to why Remus said that.

"Ignore my twin brother, ma'am, he's not completely sane," Roman stated, obviously they didn't want her to know that they were sides.

(Again, I apologize that this was short, I just wanted to get something out for you guys)