Chapter 13

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I noticed Roman and Virgil sink up? Which scared my dad and Josh they screamed and jumped back. Virgil was confused and then understood he took this opportunity to say some stupid things and put up his hood. He said, "I'm the Grim Reaper here to take your soul over to the other side." Virgil kept scaring them until Roman smacked Virgil's arm. "Ow," Virgil whined.

My Dad and Josh were embarrassed that, that scared them so Josh cleared his throat. "How did you sink up like that?"

Logan explained to them on how they are different aspects of Thomas' personalities and that everyone technically has sides, they just never acknowledge that they exist. I sighed and Roman yelled, "Nerd!"

Logan rolled his eyes as he was used to this, "Wait so my daughter isn't even dating a real person?" Logan's brain seemed to stop working.

"Well.... I mean.... Technically yes and no.... They're soulmates meaning that they're destined to be with each other. Whether they like it or not." Logan explained. "And they clearly do love each other. As for him being a real person he is as him being Thomas."

"Wait.... I'm dating Thomas by dating Deceit?" I asked.

Logan's brain again seemed to stop working. "I don't know anymore, what is life?!" Thomas walks into the room.

"What did you guys do to Logan?" Thomas asked. My dad, Josh, Deciet and I just shrugged. Thomas sighed and looked at Logan. "You ok, Logic? Did you misuse infinitesimal again?"

Logan looked up at Thomas then shouted, "YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE!!" I chuckled at this.

Josh explained to Thomas that apparently according to Logan since I'm dating Deceit I'm dating Thomas.

Thomas looked at Logan then to Josh and said with a straight face (don't I mean a gay face? Haha pls kill me), "dude, I'm gay. Deceit is bi, you're pan, Patton's pan, Roman is gay, and I'm pretty sure Virgil's bi."

I shrugged not really caring, "how am I dating Deceit if he's technically not even a real person?"

Thomas sighed, "Lo, did you forget that we did this thing I forgot what exactly we did but we did something and you guys still represent my personality aspects but you guys are real people."

Logan was surprised, "Why do I not remember that?"

Thomas shrugged I looked at Deceit, "So I am dating a real person." I put my head on Deceit's shoulder. Deceit chuckled and pat my head.

"Logan, you need to stop being so confusing to people who barely know you." Deceit said and kissed the top of my head.