Chapter 11

(A/N): You’re beautiful. Tomorrow, two people will say, “Can I have your number?” Or, “Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?” Send this to fifteen beautiful boys/girls or bad luck starts for a whole year, this is not fake apparently. If you copy and paste this, you will either get kissed or asked out; if you break this chain, you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In 35 minutes. someone will say, “I love you.”, “I’m sorry.”, or “I wanna go out with you.” Your time starts now.

I got tagged in that on Quotev because I read the post..... So now whoever reads this has to do it. ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I woke up and yawned. I was still pretty upset on the crap that my mom tried to pull last night. Deceit fell asleep in a chair with his hat over his face, it was an adorable sight if I'm being honest. I walked over and woke him up with a kiss on his cheek. He woke up and groggy said, "mornin' love."

"Dee, love, wake up. We're the only ones awake so far. I don't think my dad or Josh are awake. So do you possibly wanna go for a walk?" I asked Deceit.

"Sure thing, love," Deceit stood up putting his hat on properly opening the door for me. I took his hand and we walked out of the door. "Is there anywhere you wanna go, love?"

"Not really, I just wanna walk with my boyfriend." I smiled up at him, "I wanna spend every second I can with you."

"You need to stop being so cute all the time," Deceit blushed a little bit, smiling back. "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Dee." I kissed his cheek. Not too long after I got a panicked message from Patton.

The message read, 'where are you guys?! You're dad and his boyfriend are worried! And frankly so am I, Thomas, and the other sides!' I sighed a little bit.

'Pat, tell everyone to calm down. Dee and I were just on a walk we'll be home soon, I promise.' I replied to him.

"Dee, we need to get home everyone's worried about us." I said smiling up at him.

"Oh, alright," Deceit pouted playfully and walked us back to my dad and Josh's place. I opened the door and Deceit shouted in an uncanny impression of Bill Cipher, "Gravity Falls, it is good to be back!"

I chuckled a little bit as Patton pulled us into a death grip hug, "we were so worried! Don't ever do that again you two!!" Patton started tearing up.

"Pat, please don't cry, I'm sorry that we went off without leaving a note or anything," I apologized.

Josh looked at us and sighed, "that doesn't justify what you two did especially after your mother trying to convince you to moving into her house." Josh said also tearing up after a bit.

"I'm really sorry, Josh, I can promise that, Dee and I won't do something like that again." I apologized yet again.

Roman said, "Look we are all happy they're ok and we all care about their safety, but, we can't suffocate their love forever y'know."

Virgil glared at Roman, "shut up sir-sings-a-lot, but you both are right in a way, we can't let them go out by themselves because her mom is too dangerous, but, we also can't stifle their love." Virgil explained and Deceit held my hand and we looked in between each other.

My dad spoke up, "then what're we supposed to do?"

Everyone seemed to think until Logan almost immediately cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. We all looked at him, "obviously, the most logical possible solution is to have them go on double dates with other couples."