Chapter Six

I was calm since I was hugging Deceit who might be a little bit taller but I didn't care. I loved this stupid male no matter what. He kept playing with my hair not bothering to do anything else. "Dee?" Patton asked, Deceit turned to look at him.

"Yes, Patton?" Deceit responded.

"Does this mean you're gonna start to tell the truth to everyone?" Patton asked and I knew he cared.

Deceit thought for a little bit before looking at me and smiled. "Yes, it does, Patton." Patton smiled and told the others. "I should get home, love." Deceit said and kissed my forehead. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay but I didn't complain he said he was gonna text me. I nodded and let him go so he could leave. We all said goodbye and I looked at my phone and saw a text from my dead beat mom. She was never really there for me or my little sister Ellen. She only really messaged me for money I sighed and called her, hoping against hope that she changed, but I knew that hoping was probably useless.

After the phone rang a couple of times my mom answered she sounded happy. "Hiya, (Y/N)! You might be wondering as to why I messaged you am I right?"

I sighed, "yeah, mom you got me wondering what you wanted. So, what do you need? Money?? A place to lay low??? Help hiding a body????" I gave her a million questions.

"Actually! I'm getting married again!!" She said ecstaticly my mouth dropped open as I dropped my phone.

I quickly picked it back up. "Look, mom I'm happy for you I really am. But, I recently found my soulmate and I want to spend as much time with him as I can." I told her.

"Aww. My little baby found her soulmate, finally." She said and I could tell that she was actually happy for me. "So, when's the wedding?" She asked me I was caught off guard by the question.

"Mom! I just met him there's no way I'm planning marriage right now!" I told her sternly.

"Oh. Ok. Well, at least let me meet him sometime." She told me, I smiled.

"Don't worry, mom I will, don't forget I love you, bye." I said as I hung up. I immediately messaged Deceit almost panicking. 'Dee, love, my mom wants to meet you, what do you think?'

Deceit answered quickly, 'sounds good, I might as well meet the mom, of my soulmate.' I blushed softly as I read that message.

'Alright, Dee, I'll tell her and make sure you sleep tonight.' I told him.

He replied soon after, 'you too, love.'

I told my mom what Deceit had said and she was surprisingly excited to meet him. I gave her my address and told her to come by tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N): I made the next chapter so soon because I felt like, we need a happier tone so you all and I wouldn't feel sad with the last one. Anyways I need to sleep have a goodnight/day ^-^