Chapter 3

(A/N): I really need to make a schedule for this story and make the chapter names consistent from either numbers and words.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Both he and I didn't acknowledge the fact that our string was combined. We  all just talked, I learned all their names and found out that the one who's my soulmate is named Deceit. 'Great, my soulmate is someone who's name is a literal synonym for lying.' I thought to myself.

Eventually, it got dark and I was too scared to go outside. I was scared of the dark, my fear has been there ever since I was younger. But, it's gotten better over the years. "Um.... I'm sorry for asking one of you guys, but can one of you walk me home?"

Deceit nodded, "I can't walk you home," he stood up and opened the door for me.

"Don't hurt her, Dee," I heard Patton yell as I was outside. I walked close to Deceit.

"Are you not scared of the dark?" Deciet had asked and I nodded sheepishly. I hated admitting most of my fears.

"I'm sorry if I'm interfering with any other plans you have tonight." I looked at the ground.

"It's everything, I kinda shouldn't seeing as your not my soulmate, do worry I will tell the others, if you don't want me too." Deceit had said, I smiled up at him.

"I would love that, Dee," when we made it to my house. I hugged him and walked inside, I watched him walk away smirking a bit. I chuckled and was very happy that, I had found my soulmate.

I walked into my room and started doing my evening routine. I brushed my hair putting it into a braid, so it wouldn't get tangled in my sleep. I brushed my teeth, and got changed into some decent (F/C) pajamas.

-Nightmare-

I was walking down the street. I saw my new friends, and caught up to them. Virgil glared at me, "how could you be a soulmate, to Deceit, of all people!" I got scared and worried and jumped back from shock.

"Virge?.... Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm afraid you're too blind to see that, Deceit's not a good person," Logan had retorted.

"You too, Lo?..." I was on the verge of tears and what Patton had said sent me over the edge, and I started crying.

"Just be quiet, and leave, we don't wanna be friends with someone who's a jerk." Patton told me while glaring and leading them away and they walked off. I fell to my knees and kept crying. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed into my hands.

I felt a pair of comforting arms wrap around me and heard someone say, "I'm not sorry, you deserved this." I heard him trying to console me.

I clung to him as if he was my life line, I sobbed into his chest.

-End Of Nightmare-

I woke up in a cold sweat and almost immediately started crying. I called my job and told them I was too emotionally unstable to come into work. They understood luckily.

I soon got a text from Deceit he was labeled as Snek in my contacts. His text had read, 'Heya, why do we hang out, not today?'

'Sorry, Dee, I'm just..... Not emotionally stable today.'

He almost immediately, 'I'm not getting the others so we can't go over to your house.'

I chuckled a bit at his response, 'you can do what you like, but I'm not gonna answer the door.'

He stopped replying so I assumed he was on his way over. And sure enough a few minutes later I heard 5 different knocks at once. "Who is it?!" I shouted.

"It's not us!" Yelled Deceit.

"The doors unlocked! I'm in my bed!" I yelled back, Patton was the first to rush in and give me a hug.

"Deceit, told me you were emotionally unstable today and I got really worried, kiddo!" Patton yelled and cried and I started crying I couldn't bear seeing Patton cry.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Pat, I just had a really bad nightmare last night, that made me wanna die." I hugged Patton back.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," Patton said squeezing tighter.

"I won't, Pat." I realized that they wouldn't leave me alone no matter what. One of my neighbors walked in and said.

"Hey, (Y/N), you are aware that they let themselves in, right?" I gave him a 'no duh' look. "Okay sorry for bothering you, miss." Despite his obliviousness he's a gentlemen.

Deceit gave me a hug, "you didn't worry me." He said I apologized to him, "need to apologize," he said I shrugged and initiated a group hug and even dragged Logan into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N): I don't even know if anyone likes my writing but, I gave you all another chapter. And I'm thinking of making a oneshots I need requests first though, so if you have any request for a oneshot leave it in the comments. Anywho, also am I the only one who's actually had a nightmare of all my friends leaving me? I also have a phobia of being left alone and being forgotten.