Chapter Twelve

(A/N): I'm going to be staying a week at my grandparents for a week. I'm not sure if they have wifi. But, when I get back I will try and give you guys a week's worth of updates, I promise. Also,

How the frick?! I know its not a lot but still!-----------------------------------------------------------Josh looked at my Dad and then at Logan, "okay? Who would be the ideal couple to go out with them??" Josh asked

-----------------------------------------------------------
Josh looked at my Dad and then at Logan, "okay? Who would be the ideal couple to go out with them??" Josh asked.

Logan's eyes seemed to sparkle happy to explain his reasons. "Patton and I aren't that affectionate in public so we wouldn't attract much attention. But, Virgil and Roman, if we could get them together Roman would do anything he could to be as romantic to Virgil as much as he could."

Josh rolled his eyes, "meaning?"

Logan sighed, "meaning, they would be as affectionate in public as Deceit and (Y/N)."

-Meanwhile Virgil's POV in his part of Thomas' mind-

I was laying on my bed and I was listening to my good music mainly songs from decent musicals. The song I was listening to at the moment was Michael In The Bathroom. I hummed along to the tune before I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Patton, "hi, Pat, what do you want?"

I smiled weakly at him. "I just wanted to check on you, kiddo, I heard Michael In The Bathroom playing, and normally you don't listen to that song, you usually only listen to that song when you feel unloved." I gave him a shrug as an answer.

"Pat, I know you guys love me, but, I've been having some problems...." I admitted to him Patton looked a bit shocked.

"What are the problems you've been having?" Patton asked me.

"I think I might have a crush on someone who hates me...." I mumbled a bit. Patton gasped a little and smiled.

"Go ask Roman out!" Patton said cheerfully.

"What?! Patton I literally and physically can't do that! I'd end up messing it up! Or he might not even like me!" I kept rambling on with my usual anxious thoughts. I noticed Patton roll his eyes.

"Don't worry, kiddo you'll do fine," Patton gave me a reassuring smile.

"What am I gonna say?!" I ask Patton.

"Just listen to what your heart tells you to say. " Patton smiled a bit more putting a hand over his heart.

I sighed and nodded, "Let's go." I turned off the music and sunk down to go to Roman. I immediately got worried as soon as I saw him.

Roman looked over at me and said, "hello emo nightmare, what do you need?" He walked right in front of me.

I stammered over my words as I felt his stare on me. "I- Uh.... I wanted..... No that's stupid."

Roman chuckled, "what're you trying to say panic at the everywhere?"

I took a deep breath, "w-what I was trying t-to say is..... I like like you." I looked down as I said that shuffling my feet nervously.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then Roman say, "Emo, look at me." I looked up at him and saw him blushing, "I love you, too, Virge."

I blushed and started to internally panic. Roman chuckled a bit at the sight of my blush. "I was really worried that you wouldn't like me like that."

"Don't worry, Hot Topic, I have always loved you," Roman put his forehead against mine and I calmed down.

"I've loved you for a long time, Princey." I replied.