Chapter 5

QUICK WARNING: A SLIGHT PANIC ATTACK AT THE BEGINNING IF THAT'S A TRIGGER OF YOURS I RECOMMEND YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND JUST READ THE NEXT I'LL PUT A RECAP AT THE BEGINNING SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO READ THIS ONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Wait.... Did Deceit actually just say he loved me without saying don't? Does that mean he was telling the truth for once?? What if he doesn't actually love me??? My thoughts were getting more panicked as I did a Tweek thing (sorry I had to add a little bit of one of my favorite boyos) I grabbed my hair as I started tearing up. I heard voices arguing but I couldn't understand them I was busy panicking in my own little world. I felt someone hold me close and started rubbing circles on my back. Whoever was comforting me said that, "everything's going to be fine, you are going to be fine, nothing bad is gonna happen to you." I slowly removed my hands from my hair and wrapped my arms around the person who was comforting me and cried in their chest and started apologizing profusely.

I soon looked up and saw that it was Virgil I should've known he's probably dealt with panic attacks before. "T-thanks for the h-h-help, Virge." I mumbled and sat up wiping my tears away with my sleeve.

Virgil sighed and said, "No problem, now if you don't mind, do you wanna tell me why you were having a panic attack?" I sighed and told him what Deceit had said and explained my thoughts. Virgil had a blank stare and sighed and gave me a small smile. "Don't worry too much, Deceit can tell the truth, it's just that most of the time he chooses not too. So far the only one he trusts enough to tell the truth to is Patton, and now you." I smiled at the thought of Deceit trusting me enough to tell the truth.

Deceit walked in my room since the argument left the room soon after I started panicking. "Hey, look, (Y/N) I'm really sorry for what I did.... I thought I should tell you the truth and that's what I did I didn't know that you were expecting me to lie if I knew that I would've lied I'm really sorry," Deceit looked down he seemed to genuinely feeling bad meaning he was telling me the truth.

"It's ok, Dee, you can tell me the truth whenever." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back smiling and playing with my hair a bit.

(A/N): Sorry it's so short and, yes Tweek is one of my favorite boyos because I can relate to him. Anyways it's so short because I wanted it to end on a happy note.