Chapter 9

I'm sorry TW: Homophobia read with caution I'll put a little thing saying where it stops so you can jump there if you want.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Deceit told me that he loved me. "I love you, too, Dee." I replied and he sat down holding my hand and he put his hat on my head. I heard my mom scoff. "Mom, can't you just be happy for us?!" I yelled as I glared in her direction. "I mean you're remarrying!" I yelled. My mom stood up.

"It's not my fault you're father decided to run off with another man!" She yelled back at me Deceit stood up.

"I will not tolerate any homophobia both my mom and dad are pan, two of my roommates are gay, and my third roommate is bi. So please shut up and don't discriminate!" Deceit shouted.

I grabbed onto Deceit's arm trying to signal him to stop. My mom shouted once again, "gay people are stupid! They choose to like the same sex! The whole purpose of the human race is to repopulate but we can't do that with all of the homosexuals running around!" Deceit had lost it he ripped his arm out of my grip.

"Gay people don't choose to like the same Gender it's something that happens!" Deceit shouted in my mom's face. "You know what?! I can't handle this I'm going to go home! I'm sorry, love." Deceit kissed my cheek and then left. I was sitting there pissed off at my mom for doing that.

"Mom..... Get out of my house." I told her.

"But sweetie..." She started talking but I immediately cut her off.

"Don't 'but sweetie' me! I said get out of my house!" I said being a bit more stern my mom got up and was about to leave before I said, "Oh, by the way, you should never come back, I'm bisexual." My mom quickly left the house in a huff.

TW is over around here.

I messaged Deceit a quick sorry and then I searched my contacts looking for my dad's boyfriends number he was pretty chill and he was the one who encouraged me to buy a house and try and live on my own. I called him and he picked up. "Yello?" He said he had a pretty soft accent we could never figure out from where.

"Hey Josh, my mom and I just got into a fight..... About my boyfriend's friends," I told him.

"Oh, what happened?" He asked he sounded concerned.

I explained to him about their sexualities and how my mom was discriminating against the whole LGBT community. By the end I was breaking down. "And basically that's what happened."

"Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry, about that. If you want, you and your boyfriend can come over and he can meet us instead. I'll talk to your father first though." He explained, "Oh, and even his friends if they want to."

I smiled softly, "Thanks so much, Josh! You have no idea how much that means to me!"

"No problem, I'll see ya when I see ya, (Y/N)." Josh said and ended the call.

I was so happy and I messaged Deceit. 'Hey, Dee, my dad's boyfriend said that he wants to meet you and your friends if you guys want to.'

Deceit took a couple minutes to respond, 'I talked to the guys and they say it sounds like fun, where's his address and what time?'

'Dinnertime so around six o clock,' I then messaged him their address, 'see ya there, love.'

'You know, I'm going to pick you up so you'll see me at your house first, love,' he replied.

I giggled a bit, 'Alright, see ya soon, love, I need to get ready, love ya.'

He replied, 'love you too.'