Chapter Ten

Logan had sighed, "Fine, Pat, I'll stop correcting people for now."

I chuckled, "perfect, now that Josh and my Dad have met you all its time to..... Do something.... I have no idea what to do..." I said and I heard Deceit say.

"How many couples are here?" Deceit had asked.

"There's Josh and my Dad, me and you, and Logan and Patton, last I checked Virgil, Roman, and Thomas are all single," I explained.

"Hmm, I was thinking of like a giant date thing but there's not enough couples here." Deceit told us.

Josh shrugged, "we could all just watch some movies or something.." Josh offered.

Roman gasped at the idea, "Let's watch some Disney movies!"

Virgil hit his head against the wall once, "I vote Tim Burton."

Logan shrugged, "a documentary about anything would be ideal, just so long as it's educational."

Patton didn't really know what to pick, "comedy?"

Deceit looked at everyone and smirked, "how about horror?"

I shrugged, "I don't care what we watch."

Josh looked at my dad as if expecting an answer my dad sighs and says, "what's my favorite genre, Joshy?"

Josh chuckled a bit and blushed at the nickname, "you love horror."

"Horror wins!" I shouted and intertwine Deceit's and I's fingers together.

Deceit smiled, "now, what horror movie should we watch?" Deceit had asked.

"Sinister, the first one?" I offered I hated that movie but my family, I consider Josh as family, my boyfriend, and my friends were all here so it shouldn't be so bad. My dad nodded and put it in we all sat on the couch as Patton made popcorn and he sat down cuddling against Logan. At the parts that I thought were scary I jumped and cuddled against Deceit to calm myself down. Deceit noticed this and held me close to comfort me. I smiled up at him and the rest of the movie wasn't so bad, of course I still jumped though.

After the movie I looked around and noticed that almost everyone was asleep the only ones awake were, Josh, my dad, and Deceit. "Looks like everyone fell asleep," Josh chuckled nervously. "Well, what's something quiet we can do? So we don't wake the others."

I shrugged and held Deceit's hand, "we can just talk." I offered but of course as I said that dad's home phone started ringing. Josh stood up to answer it, "Yello? Who is this?" I saw Josh's face go completely white and motioned for us to come over. I was confused and walked with Deceit and Dad over to Josh.

Josh whispered, "(Y/N), it's your mom..." I got a bit angry.

"What does she want?" I whisper shouted.

Josh shrugged then asked my mom, "excuse me miss, but can you tell me what this is in reference too?" Josh tried to stay calm but he was trembling. Deceit gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Josh handed me the phone, "she won't tell me she just says she wants to talk to you, or your father." I took the phone and sat on the counter.

"What do you want, mom?" I said with venom laced in my voice.

"I just thought that, you should come back and live with me and my fiancée instead of living by yourself or with your boyfriend," she offered.

"Piss off, give me one good reason on why I should live with you." I told her glaring at the phone.

"Well, if you come over and live with me then, you don't need to worry about anything, you won't need to worry about money, taxes, marriage anything," she explained as if that was enough to get me to move there.

"Yeah..... No, I'll die before I ever do that! I love working for my own money! And I want to get married to the person who proposes as long as we've been dating for a long time! Now, goodbye!" I slammed the phone on the charger that home phones have. I then blocked my mom's phone number so she couldn't call them again. Deceit hugged me and I hugged back tightly crying into his shirt.

"Do you wanna talk about it, love?" Deceit asked and I nodded.

I told him what my mom had said and how she was trying to coax me into moving in with her. I kept crying into his shirt and after I cried my eyes out it turned into a whimper I got off of the counter and laid down on the living room floor and soon fell asleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Josh say, "I can't believe you married that woman, but I'm glad you aren't with her now, in the morning we'll check on (Y/N), her mom seems to have broken her spirit...."

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N): This was unnaturally sad, I hope you feel better in the morning, reader-chan! ^-^