Chapter Nine (Lemon)

They had been craving it for a while now. Both suffering in silence because of the curse. They went into the relationship knowing that having sex would be extremely difficult but they both needed to lose themselves in each other and become one.

Shigure had had girlfriends in the past but he never saw them as the ones he would make love to. But he loved Amai with all his heart. The curse had stopped him from losing his virginity, not that he wanted to lose it to someone he didn't love. But Amai was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, curse or no curse.

He was worried for her. He knew that sex could be painful for her as it would be her first time as well. He wouldn't be able to hold her in his arms to comfort her. But she was ready. She knew that it would hurt but she didn't care. She wanted to be with him and she would take on all the pain in the world if she had to.

He kissed her slowly, their lips moving together in a deep passion. His hand on her waist, lifting her nightshirt up as he stroked his fingers along her skin. Her body tingled at his touch, her fingers in his hair. Both being careful not to get too close.

After a few moments, he parted from the kiss and looked into her eyes. "I need to go to the store. I'll be five minutes," he said quietly.
She nodded. "Okay."

He pecked her lips deeply before getting up and leaving the room. He hadn't planned on having sex, so he needed to get some protection. He drove to the 24hr store and grabbed a pack of condoms before going to pay for them.

The man at the checkout put them through. "Nice," he nodded.
Shigure nodded in return. "I know," he said as he paid for them.
"Enjoy."
"I will."

With the condoms in hand, he got back into the car and drove home. As soon as he arrived, he rushed up to the bedroom and locked the door behind him. When he turned to the bed, his heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, wow..." he breathed out.

Amai smiled at him from the bed, laughing quietly at his reaction. While he was gone, she changed into the new lingerie she had bought a few weeks ago. Just in case. It was a black lace set that covered her enough to be a tease but to leave him wanting more. She lay across the bed on her front, leaning up on her elbows causing her breasts to be pushed up against the bed. The curve of her back accentuated her perfectly plump derriere, the material of the lace set perfectly against her smooth skin. Her slender legs swung slowly, her toes pointed elegantly.

Her smile radiated, lighting up the room as her eyes sparkled like they always did. Her hair was pulled over one shoulder as she played with a strand of her golden locks.

She was picture perfect. The heroine of his own story.

He made his way to her, placing the box of condoms on the side table. She lifted herself up onto her hands as he held her face and leaned down to her to peck her lips.

"You," he kissed her again, "Are," and again, "Beautiful," he said, savouring every word.
She bit her lower lip as she blushed deeply. "Thank you, handsome."

He kissed her deeply, both aware not to get too close. Keeping their lips locked together, teasing each other with small licks, Amai clutched onto his kimono and slowly moved up onto her knees as he climbed onto the bed. A few seconds later, he pulled away and gazed deeply into her eyes.

"I just need a moment," he whispered.
"For what?"
He sat back a little, letting go of her. "To truly appreciate what I have in front of me," he said as his eyes travelled from her face and down to her body.

She laughed and blushed shyly as his eyes freely roamed around her body. He found her to have the perfect sized breasts for her body and her waist curved so beautifully. She was sat on her knees, her legs slightly spread apart, just enough to tease his boner.