intro + rules

in which she writes down every idea in her head for a story before they get lost in a sea of thoughts people call her brain. ya girl can't write for her life and now she's hoping you can save her stories before they drown. 

R U L E S 

R U L E S 

I.  i reserve the right to write my own plot and deem it no longer accessible if i choose to do so! please respect my decisions! but seeing as i've only just started a story that won't be happening for awhile (i have a three story limit when i'm writing). 

II. if you'd like to adopt a plot, please PM me! also, ask nicely! there's no need to be rude.

III. credit please!! whether it's in the epigraph, summary, playlist, or first official chapter—preferably the first chapter/prologue—doesn't matter, as long as it's there!

IV. once you've adopted a plot, you have two weeks to publish the first chapter. the first official chapter must be published a week subsequent to the first chapter(s). i mostly expect casual updates, though it doesn't matter too much, as long as you're updating. but i will PM you if you haven't updated in over four months! 

V. only two plots per user!

VI. if you feel you cannot continue the story, please tell me! i'd like to give other people a chance to write!

VII. i'd like to make it very clear that you MUST be active! if you haven't updated a story of yours for awhile, i will not give you my plot—say . . . over six months since a last update ? (if this is your first story to be published, of course this rule doesn't completely apply to you!)

VIII. i do extend this plot shop to quotev! i will be sure to leave a label on both sites for taken plots from a different site. i.e. if a person a wattpad adopts a plot and publishes it, i will mark it: wattpad. [ that being said, if you are unable to post the story on both sites, i reserve the right to choose to post that same story on the opposite site--with credit, of course! this is only for some stories. ]

IX. the password is candyfloss.

X. do. not. steal! my. plot. honestly this should go without saying, but i still feel the need to. should you steal my plot, i will find you. and the aftermath won't be kind. that said, PLEASE ALERT ME IF SOMEONE TAKES MY PLOT. (lmao, that sounded harsh oops.)

L E G E N D

L E G E N D

[ ★ ] plot has extra info to be released if interested

[ ☆ ] plot has no extra info to be released if interested

[ ✓ ] plot is no longer available