mayhem | outer banks

[ returned by @quix0tics ]

fandom? outer banks

name? liana "lee" greyhem-young

face claim? sakura heffron

age? sixteen

love interest? jj maybank

season? one—

PLOT

"in which lee unsuccessfully tries to smile away all of her problems"

lee's gotten pretty used to smiling. she could smile when she's happy, or when she's having a particularly good day with kie and the other pogues, or even when she was grieving the death of the only parent she ever had. yeah, smiling's become second nature to lee.

fortunately for her, smiling comes in pretty handy. it stops people from asking if you're okay or giving you shit about moving into the rich neighborhood.

smiling is extremely helpful. 

but summer rolls around and lee's almost perfect ability to smile is tested. mysterious deaths start to occur in the outer banks, john b's got the pogues on a seemingly wild goose chase, pope and kie are on opposite ends with their extreme stubbornness, and reigning in jj's recklessness has lee struggling to keep her delicate life together. guess smiles can't last forever. 

XTRA NOTES

XTRA NOTES

y'all lee's got a dark side and she's DEFINITELY afraid to show it. think of the tvdu in lgcs and mg's personality + being a ripper. lee's like the non-supernatural version variety of that. she can get seriously explosive at times but you shouldn't really see it until preferably the movie scene when topper and the guys are getting revenge for sinking his boat (lee with a kook in a chokehold—)

lil background for y'all: lee's mom died in a car crash at fourteen and her dad died from a heart attack when she was two. and liana (lee-ah-na) and her mom, lily, were pogues. but after she died liana moved in with the carreras--lily and kie's mom were best friends. lee stayed in public high school with the pogues even after she moved and should be the one to introduce kie to the guys.

kielee is brotp and you cannot change that :))

jj and lee are very much a slow burn relationship that shouldn't happen officially within season one. teasing and not-so-subtle hints of something between the two are very much appreciated!! but both jj and lee have their own personal issues they need to go through. lee's the one to reign jj in. but has occasional explosions of mayhem ;)) i imagine jj and lee having reverse roles for once & jj calms lee down because he doesn't like when she's not herself like ohmygod—

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for lee and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you try to stick to the storyline, but it is mostly your choice since you're the one writing it!