retrouvailles | young!derek hale ✔️

[ ✔️ taken by me! @mirrormonarchs  ]

fandom? teen wolf

name? mia santos

face claim? olivia rodrigo

age? sixteen

love interest? young!derek hale

season? au (pre-season one)

PLOT

"in which mia becomes a stalker while trying to find out how derek hale killed her best friend"

mia is going crazy. crazy not knowing what actually happened to her best friend, paige.

following the events of her best friend's death, mia knows that there is no way in hell an animal attack was the cause of paige's death. not when derek hale was involved. mia knew something strange was going on in beacon hills, and paige's dead because mia couldn't make her believe. she couldn't protect her best friend from the hales.

and now, you can bet your ass she's going to uncover that family's big secret. and paige is going to get actual justice for her death. mia just hopes derek hale doesn't get in the way. 

XTRA NOTES

XTRA NOTES

mia before paige's death: paranoid ray of sunshine

mia after paige's death: an unrecognizable (resting-bitch-face-having) stalker

derek and mia did NOT get along whenever they met. mia didn't think derek was good for paige, and derek believed mia tried to break paige and he apart. plus the fact that he knew she was suspicious of him and his family.

after paige dies, both of them go on this downward spiral. mia buries herself in her "conspiracy theories" and detective work, and derek isolates himself, only really focusing on his werewolf side and forgetting about school. at one point, mia starts stalking derek and catches him on a full moon, unable to control his shift. boom! the supernatural secret is out!

obviously, after paige learns what happened, her resentment lessens, and she keeps the secret. especially after finding out that paige believed her and still chose to be with derek.

paige and mia!!! scott and stiles brotp dynamic and chaotic duo of that time. mia is literally just as paranoid and as much of a sleuth as stiles, and paige is just as trusting and kind as scott. stiles should remind derek of mia very, very much. as is the same with scott.

at the end of this story, kate comes into the picture and mia should end up a villain or something, at least in derek's eyes because kate turned him against her. and mia's left waiting for the moment derek and she reunite and resolve things. (you see i'm a sucker for doomed romances?)

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for mia and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you stick somewhat to the storyline, but it is your choice since you're the one writing it!

i suggest changing the actress who play paige to fit the story if that's better, however ian (young derek) cannot be changed! i'll give more suggestions to faceclaims should you be interested in the plot and the faceclaim change :)