spark | bellamy blake

[ ☆ ]

fandom? the 100

name? carter fords

face claim? katherine mcnamara

age? nineteen

love interest? bellamy blake

season? one--

PLOT

"in which carter does everything she can to stop the ark from coming down"

How To Take Nobody's Bullshit ™,  a class led by carter fords.

lesson number o-- if carter actually cared maybe she'd continue, but she doesn't. the only person she cared about was her mom, and she's dead because her good-for-nothing father floated her. 

oh, the amount of hatred she has for her father is quite the feat. as is the amount of restraint required to last a one-sided conversation (on his part) with him when all she wants in life is to watch the air get sucked out of his lungs. 

then she's sent to the ground, and comes along bellamy blake, offering her that exact chance. well, not completely. but imagining the look on her father's face as he dies slowly from failing life support on the ark while she's on the ground brings a twisted smile to her lips. that thought is really all she needs to agree to bellamy's plans. 

XTRA NOTES

XTRA NOTES

carter is . . . a character. i don't know how you'd go with her character, or how i'd  go with her character, so hopefully, if you adopt this plot,  this background will help out :) 

carter's mom was alysalie fords, who died when she was young and councilman kramer fords is her father--carter is one of the privileged. which is why she was able to be sent to the ground when she was nineteen instead of getting floated. 

carter didn't find about how her mom died until she was fifteen when teachers completely explain the justice system on the ark (carter as one of the privileged was shielded from the dark parts of the ark) which causes her to distance herself from her father and start acting out. 

when they get to the ground though, carter is trained in self-defense and should adapt more to the grounders' way of life--more freedom, respectable, genuine culture, and honorable limitations/order of life. it should really speak out to carter, but DO. NOT. turn her into octavia or follow octavia's path/mindset. like, no

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for carter and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you stick somewhat to the storyline, but it is your mostly choice since you're the one writing it!