immeasurable | leo valdez

[ ☆ ]

fandom? percy jackson & co.

name? avianne "annie" sharp

face claim? madison pettis

age? fourteen

parentage? tyche

love interest? leo valdez

book? son of neptune—blood of olympus 

PLOT

"in which avianne realizes she's a little something more than a runaway"

annie sharp has been searching for jason, her praetor and best friend since they were twelve, for so long now. it's been over six months since she's seen him, and ever since then she's been searching all across the country for him--annie would've done just about anything to get her best friend back. and after returning in time for some new kid named percy jackson to lead camp jupiter into battle against an army, annie does.

except there's more. and he's standing right in front of her. right next to her best friend and staring directly at her, is leo-fucking-valdez, her childhood best friend. and how, might you ask, does this reunion go?

well, let's just say annabeth isn't the only person to judo-flip someone. 

XTRA POINTS

XTRA POINTS

annie's the daughter of tyche--the goddess of luck. instead of camp half blood, she does end up at camp jupiter, so she's sort of a misfit there. plus, the majority of the time, when something bad happens, they'd just blame annie for bringing bad luck instead of good. but luckily jason befriends her and that friendship is a sort of shield--except for the fact that a lot of people also dislike annie for distracting jason.

we need more jason grace x female friendships and i'm all for this one :,)) i mean--hazel is suspicious of jason after the reunion, piper is jason's angsty girlfriend for most of the books, and annabeth/reyna and jason were more partners in leadership majority of the time. annie should bring out the fun, care-free side out of jason without getting on his nerves--which is extremely important since he's always so uniform-perfect.

but i have to be clear on one thing: aviason is a brotp. not an otp. avileo (or leannie) is everything in life (that shouldn't even become a thing until mid hoh, maybe even the end of hoh).

leo and annie ran away from the same foster home when they were ten after living together for almost two years. it's up to you to decide how leo left and how annie arrived to camp jupiter!

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for shae and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you try to stick to the storyline, but it is mostly your choice since you're the one writing it!

please, please, please, keep jason as a very important character in annie's life :)