psyche | skaikru

[ ☆ ]

fandom? the 100

name? mariana "ria" lux

face claim? isabelle moner

age? fourteen

love interest? no love interest

season? one—

PLOT

"in which ria struggles between her fake family and the possibility of a new one"

mariana lux doesn't know how long she's been in the skybox. six months? seven? ria doesn't bother counting anymore. it's not like she's getting out of the skybox anytime soon. she has four years more to wait before being evaluated--even then, the odds of ria not getting floated are slim. after all, apparently she's a murderer. 

too bad she loves charlotte too much to say anything. 

but when she and the hundred are sent down to the ground, and ria finally thinks she and her best friend can finally restart their friendship, there's another murder. and this time, ria doesn't think she can take the blame again. 

XTRA NOTES

XTRA NOTES

okay . . . so in this story, charlotte's a thirteen-year-old psychopath in the making :) and she killed a guard when they were cleaning out her parents' things for redistribution. ria believes charlotte did it in self-defense (spoiler: she didn't), and takes the blame for herself, believing she was taking care of her only family. 

 mariana has isolophobia (fear of isolation) and being apart of the hundred is actually good for her; however, after what happens with charlotte, she separates herself from the others, believing that her only chance at family was gone :( bellamy and monty should be the people who reach out to her, especially while monty is in a rough patch with jasper. 

as for origins, ria and charlotte both come from farm station, and ria's parents are both dead--her mother from childbirth and her father in a fire set by john murphy--leaving ria with life long scars on her back and a lot of fear and hatred towards john. 

since ria has been living in the skybox for so long, it'd be a good idea to create maybe and another oc that could be her cellmate in the skybox. like, you have ria, who's sorta friendly but not too friendly and your oc who's trying to be nice to ria but is kind of scared of her so they don't talk much and they finally start becoming friends when they're sent to the ground. it'd be a cute lil blooming friendship between the two ahhhh!

i must point out that most of these suggestions! it is what i had planned for ria and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you stick somewhat to the storyline, but it is your choice since you're the one writing it!