dune | liam dunbar

[ ★ ]

fandom? teen wolf

name? margaret "maggie" or "mars" stilinski

face claim? mina sundwall

age? fifteen

love interest? liam dunbar

season? 4--

PLOT

"in which maggie wishes she could leave beacon hills and stay in the stars for an eternity"

money's tight and supernaturals live in beacon hills. those are the only two things that maggie knows for sure. she wouldn't have to leave her boarding school or her pack if her family could spare the money--despite being in a scholarship program.

for over two years, maggie's been staying at a spade brooks boarding school with little to no contact with her brother or father back at home. and sure she missed them like hell the first couple months, especially after she was bitten by her roomate and turned into a werewolf, but she grew to be independent. maggie learned how to rely on her pack and yet defend herself.

and as dangerous as the supernatural world may be for maggie at school, it showed her the beauties of the natural world. and she's not talking about cities or people (which maggie realizes she dislikes more than sewers), she means feeling in touch with nature, like hearing the wind rush in her ears when she runs or the seeing the sky light up on its own--without any sort of light pollution. there's no place she'd rather be.

so when a cruel twist of fate brings her back to beacon hills, maggie's pretty ticked off. 

XTRA NOTES

XTRA NOTES

MAGGIE UNDERSTANDS HER FAMILY'S MONEY PROBLEMS! she seriously cares about her family despite not really being close to them at all anymore and she knows how heavy the situation is. she's just upset she's so far away from her pack, i mean, come on, feeling your supernatural bond to your pack being stretched for thousands of miles away like that would take a toll! (i just wanted to point out that she isn't a brat, despite the last line giving off that vibe to me).

maggie is complicated. she likes to blend into the background and not attract any attention, however the moment someone threatens her or she feels threatened, she will fight back. she also has this subtle need to prove herself to someone (caused by her pack's required initiation--no one wants to be the omega). 
and yes, yes, yes, i know how overused oc's being a main character's sibling is but this one just . . . fits, ya know? if you did want to make her life separate from the main five this season that'd be cool, and that would work, too! 

the mantra should either be "the heavens on earth until the heavens in the stars" or "osiris, nephthys, isis, horus"or something along those lines :)

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for maggie and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you try to stick to the storyline, but it is mostly your choice since you're the one writing it!