flipped | lunar chronicles

[ ☆ ]

fandom? the lunar chronicles

name? jupiter kesley

face claim? lily collins

age? seventeen; eighteen

love interest? none

book? cinder—winter

PLOT

"in which jupiter finds herself whipping back and forth between morals"

jupiter kesley is completely and utterly in love, with luna. her home planet. she would do anything and everything to protect and honor her people and the throne, so much so that her mother and father didn't approve of how admiration filled she was of the throne and her people. Her parents loved that she was very compassionate; they just hated how that compassion was devoted to artemisia and the crown. she knew how cruel levana could be to her people, but she also believed that levana only had luna's best interest at heart. she couldn't care less if she used her glamour or not to make herself the most beautiful lunar on the planet. no matter what people say, she'd never betray the throne.

jupiter would defend her people from their enemies to her very last breath. that's why it was such an honor for jupiter to be offered a place in artemisia's thaumaturge in training program. if only she realized that the enemy she was fighting was the true crown after all.

KEY POINTS

KEY POINTS

basically, jupiter kesley was the last to leave the nest. her brothers, ze'ev and ran, were drafted when she was five. then it was her turn to be taken away. when jupiter turned ten, she was noticed by thaumaturge sybil mira for her outstanding lunar gift. she had no idea what she was getting herself into when she said yes.

levana liked jupiter's complete uncompromising devotion to her, not seeing firm faith like that often in her ranks. upon noticing jupiter's strong gift, she also made it so that jupiter would shadow her head thaumaturge, sybil mira and train with her, already learning everything about artemesia's dynamics and the lunar military.

jupiter's realization of the true crown should tear her apart, as would be the though of fighting/losing her big brothers, her mother, and her father in the process. How she goes about in the story—her ending—all of it is up to you! 

i must point out that most of these are suggestions! it is what i had planned for jupiter and her story, and if you adopt it i do ask that you stick somewhat to the storyline, but it is mostly your choice since you're the one writing it!