|1|

|Dave|

"MA"

I went to her room to find her passed out. I hurried and picked her up so I could take her to the hospital.

"Sorry Mr. Brewster, we did all that we could"
-

I was 16 years old when my momma died from a heart attack. I knew it was bad but I never thought I would loose my world so soon. After she died I got put in the foster care system since I didn't know my dad. Sneaking out of my foster home to scoop up money for when I get out of here. I've ben dealing since I was 17, I'm now 21 with a daughter. Honestly she's all I need..really don't nobody know i got her cause dealing in the streets can be dangerous for anybody. Her momma packed up and took off, can't lie that really cut me deep when it comes to females...her mama was my world I did everything for her, bought her anything I even gave her my seed. I told her I was running low on money so we had to cut down on shopping. The next day she was gone, it's ight I got my baby though and that's all I'm focused on.
-
I looked over at Kairi playing with the stack of books. "What you doing mama", she started babbling something and I just nodded my head like I knew what she was talking about. My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Wassup Bully"

"Yo come make this drop with me"

"Where u at"

"The spot"

"Ight give me 10..i gotta drop Kairi off"

"Coo"

I hung up and grabbed kairi, I drove to my my sister house, even though she my foster sister we still real close. Knocking on here door I saw someone open it.

"Who you"

"Rachel's friend who you"

"Her brother can u go get her"

She called Rachel never taking her eyes off me..she wasn't ugly but she wasn't cute. She opened the door all the way allowing me to come in. "Hey Dave" she said approaching me.

"Wassup can u watch Kairi for like a hour"

"Dang we was bout to go out but I got a friend who can watch her"

"You kno ion trust people like that"

"She chill as hell, she don't do nothing"

"Lemme see her"

She called her friend I guess her name was kehlani.

"Girl I told u I wasn't go out with u what u want"

She walked out with a white crop top and nike sweats.

"Don't nobody wanna go out with yo boring ass anyways, but I gotta ask u sum"

"Wassup"

"This my brother, and he has to go somewhere and his child don't need to be around that environment so can u watch her for a hour"

"Sure"

"Damn that easy"

She laughed and made her way towards me. "Hi, I'm kehlani", I greeted her back and told her everything about Kairi. "You ain't no child molester or nun like that are you", she laughed and shook her head. Surprisingly Kairi reaches for her. She took her out my hand and Kairi layed on her chest meaning she finna go to sleep.

"I'll be back in a hour how much u want for it"

She frowned at me. "Keep your money, we gon be fine". I nodded my head and headed out the door.

|kehlani|

Me and Kairi was playing hide and seek right now. She such a cute kid, I'm glad to see a father out here doing his job. She finally found me and then pointed to her mouth, "ohh u hungry" I said. I walked to the kitchen and found something without peanuts. Dave texted me to check up on us and I told him we good and sent a picture. I fed her some mash potatoes and chicken, I put juice in her sippy cup and we sat and watched paw patrol, next thing u know she sleep. I put her in my bed and shut the door, I took this time to take a shower and get ready to go to sleep when she leaves. Just after I got out the shower I slipped my clothes on and checked on Kairi who was still sleep. Minutes later the door bell rung. I hurried to the door and opened to dave.
"Where she at"

"She's sleep in my bed"

He went in my room and found her cuddled up on the big teddy bear. He picked her up and she started to whine but it simmered down when he patted her back.

"Thanks again"

"No problem"

They left and I went to bed.
-

Sorry for mistakes.

How's that first chapter? Comment opinions please