|26|

|kehlani|

"So you mean to tell me, your mother's alive, you dad's a cop, Nicole was alive, and you slept with trey" he said looking at me as if I was lying.

"Yep" i said

"So you wasn't cheating on me" he said.

"Why would I cheat on you dave" I said.

"Shit ion know, why'd yo mom fake her death we'll never know" he said as if it was a joke.

"I didn't tell you so you could throw it back in my face, it obvious you don't believe me so, and you taking me for a joke. So I'll go" I said getting up.

"The doors that way" he said pointing to the front door.

"Fucking dick" I said leaving.

|3rd Person|

Dave was banging  on kehlani's door at 3 o'clock in the morning. Intoxicated, also angry. But be doesn't know why he's angry he just is.

Kehlani grabbed a knife while Rachel was behind her with a bat.

She opened the door and dropped the knife.

"Dave, what is wrong with you"

Rachel sighed and put the bat down, going back in her room.

Meanwhile, kehlani helped Dave to her room and shut the door.

While she grabbed him clean clothes for him to get in the shower he laid on her bed smirking.

"You know why I'm mad at you" Dave spoke.

"No" she said

"Because you left me alone, I can't focus without you and you left me alone, at first I thought you left with some nigga, but then I was like nah not my kehlani, but then I thought your dad came and took you so I was going to look for you, but again I thought you was on your thingy so I just sat there, your like my other half. The bullets to my glock." He said sitting up.

"Come on get in the tub" she said helping him up.

"Get in with me" he said holding on to her.

"No" .