|4|

[I know Its past November and what not just go with it]

November 28, 2019

|kehlani|

"Rachel, please just let me sit out on this one I have to work" I lied to her.

She was tryna have a thanksgiving dinner  and invite everyone including dave.  I've kinda been ignoring him since we kissed, it's not like I'm weirded out I just don't know what to say to him. He drops Kairi off sometimes other than that we don't talk.

"Call off, plus who works on thanksgiving"

I rolled my eyes cause I know im not getting out of this.."fine I'll go get ready".

"Put on that cute matching set, you know the one with the stripes"

I nodded my head and got ready to get in the shower. Putting music on I could hear people come in.
-
I got out the shower and put on my bra and underwear, then some oil on my face. After that I got dressed. I decided to leave my hair alone and just put a headband on.
"Ok, kehlani u look good"

|Dave |

"DA" I put Kairi down and she went running down the hall..

"KAIRI GETCHO ASS BACK HERE"

She laughed and hung on someone's leg. She turned around and picked her up.

"Wassup kehlani"

"Hey"

"You look good"

"Thank you"

|kehlani|

This nigga had on a white beater, grey nike sweats and forces, with his chain, give me the strength. Me and Dave was sitting on the couch playing with Kairi until she laid on my chest and went to sleep.

"You can put her in my room" Rachel said

I nodded my head, and put her in the room and closed the door so she won't wake up from the loud people.
-
"Fucking finally I was starvin" Dave said

I let everybody get there seat first, the last one was across from Dave, which was ok. I grabbed my plate and sat down, I wasn't trying to "dig in" cause this outfit was to cute. Eating I looked up once n a while to see Dave staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him, then I heard him smack his lips. Couple minutes later I felt a kick at my leg, I looked up and Dave was smiling. I smirk then kicked him back and got up from the table so he won't do nothing back. Going back to my room I changed into some Nike spandex and t-shirt. I went out to tell everyone good bye as they left.
"I'm keeping my niece tonight" Rachel said to dave

"Ight See yall later"

"Bye" we both said

Rachel went in her room and shut the door, meaning she finna go to sleep. I got a text from my phone..

Dave- let me back in

Kehlani- why

Dave- i gotta use the bathroom

I headed back towards the door and unlocked it. Since the bathroom was across from my room we both went the same way. I went in my room and started picking up my dirty clothes.

"Why u ignoring me"

I damn near had I heart attack when I heard his voice..

"Dave I'm not ignoring you" I lied..

"Yes u are"

"We talkin right now"

He walked towards me and I walked back until I fell on my bed. I quickly sat up, Dave just sat next to me, "why u acting weird"...nigga I don't know

"I don't know"

He kicked his shoes off and scooted up on my bed..

"Excuse you what you doing"

"I'm going to sleep"

"Un un get out my bed"

"Shut up and lay down"

"No"

He got up and started to leave..wait a minute

"Ok ok I was just kidding come on"

"That's what I thought"

" u can sleep on the floor"

"Fuck outta here"

Couple minutes later we was both sleep, I felt his arm wrapp around my waist and i scooted closer to him, Good night.