|21|

|kehlani|

"You miss me. . . Daughter"

My dad's deep voice ran chills down my spine, I was stuck, scared all types of emotions.

What if he found me?

I moved far away from him it's been 3 years.

This is the man who beat me, sold me and got mad when his "costumers" said i was to young and they wasn't doing anything to me.

Guess they had hearts.

After my mom died, he didn't give a damn about anything, he started selling girls who he "promised" he would help.

Flashback

The night I ran away was the most tragic. I knew my dad wouldn't let me leave so I left around the time he would go out and look for girls on the street. Of course I had no where to go and I was just walking, I eyed every car that went by and made sure it wasn't my dad's. A man started following me and I'm not stupid. I looked around for a local restaurant or any store, there was a open gas station with alot of cars, before I could make my way over there I was snatched by my hair.

I screamed and screamed and cars just road by. The man was on the verge of taking my pants off when I heard a loud pop. He fell to the side and didn't move.

Dead.

"Aye you ight" someone asked me

"I-Im fine" I said dusting off my pants

"Whatchu doing out this late"

"Just taking a walk" I said grabbing my bag.

"Where you live I'll take you back"

"NO, I'm not going back there"

"Look I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on"

"What's your name" I asked

"Trey"...
-
Present

"Breath, kehlani Breath" Dave said

I was having a panic attack

"He found me" i said through breaths

"What..who"

"Ron"

"Your dad?"

I never told him my dad's name.

"How do you know"

"Know what"

"His name"

"Chanel..i heard her on the phone saying she was his pimp" he said

"He's gonna come for me" I said sobbing

I'm 21 years old and still scared of my father.

"No he's not, I gotchu kehlani, I'll always protect you" he said..

-

I've decided to contiue this bookkk,  that last chapter ain't make no sennsee so I deleted it. But I will be working on another book to, check that out.

 But I will be working on another book to, check that out

ANYWAYS  good night I got school tomorrow.