|11|

Bitchhh I hit #5
Y'all stunna 4 Vegas is so finnne

Bitchhh I hit #5Y'all stunna 4 Vegas is so finnne

--
|Dave |

"REGINA" I YELLED

She hurried over where I was standing

"What happen"

"I was taking a nap cause she was sleep and-" she got cut off

"Where kairi..its She okay please tell me she okay" kehlani said with tears coming down her eyes

"She's fine she's in the ambulance getting checked on"

Me and Kehalni ran over there, but kehlani got there faster. She was hugging her and crying at the same time, why the hell is she crying?

 She was hugging her and crying at the same time, why the hell is she crying?

^something like that

On the way home kehlani sat in the back of the car cuddling with kehlani.

"U ok" I asked kehlani

"Yea just a scare" she replied

"Ok"
-

|Kehlani |

Is it bad that I see kairi as a daughter this early?

I spend time with that kid everyday, wether it's FaceTime or eating ice cream while watching spongebob, I don't think Dave would like that, I'm not trying to replace her mom or anything like that. I put Kairi in the bed and went to take a shower. Being near that fire brought up so many memories of my mom and dad.

My dad was hard working and always provided for me since I was the only child, he went away to rehab cause he wanted better for us. When he got back everything was better. Then my mom died in a fire, she told me to run out but I didn't leave her, I started coughing and the house started to fall. I never forgot what she said to me, what happened after that is why u don't see my dad anymore. I couldn't face them man who touched me, his own daughter in places his hands don't belong. Soon as I turned 18 I was out, i moved to another state got a house and then net Rachel. She was beaten up so badly when I found her in a ally. I took her to my house patched her up then let her stay with me. She never told me what happened about that night and I don't mind because I haven't told her nothing either. The only person who knows about my mother and father is trey. He got me passports, money, and a place to stay, me and him never took it to another level just bro and sis.

My thoughts was interrupted by a knock in the door.

"Bae u ok" Dave asked

"Yea, here I come"

"Ight"
-

I got done getting dressed and there sat trey.

"Hey"

"Wassup with u"

"Watchu mean "

"U not yo happy violent self"

"I'm ok"

"What happened"

"We was going to get kairi and there was a fire at the house she was at"

"Look at me"

I looked up at him

"It's ok she's ok, what happen to your mother did not happen to her"

I nodded..
-

|Dave |

I watched as trey and kehlani talked..

What happened to her mother?

I walked to the living room where Rachel and bully sat.

"Rachel u know what happen to kehlani's mom" I asked her

"All I know is that she died" she replied

Did she die in a fire?

What about her dad?

I had so many questions but imma wait it out its to early, when she's ready to tell me,  she will.