|19|

|kehlani|

"Nooo I want ice creamm" I whined

"Ight damn" Key said

"Thank you" i said while kissing him on his cheek

I guess you could say me and key is talking, he knows where I stands and I know where he stand. Neither of us wants to be in a relationship we just want someone we can vibe with so that's what we are doing. It's been 2 weeks since I seen Dave, I see Kairi but Rachel drops her off I guess he don't wanna be bothered or whatever.

"Take my picture" I told him

"50 cent" he replied

I mugged him and gave him 50 cent

"Ouuu I likee" I said while smiling

Liked by swavy.lee and 29,973 others
IamKehlani- ice cream date😊

View all 6,890 comments..
-
Me and key was in my room watching a movie in my room. I was in red spandex and a white t-shirt. The door was wide open since nobody was home. I heard the door open and assumed it was Rachel, I heard little feet coming towards my room, and saw Kairi I'm the doorway.

"Is that my baby kairi" I said while running up to her. I kissed all over her face and she laughed.

"Ice cream" she said

"Yea come on, I'll be back" I said turning to key.

He nodded n went on his phone.

I turned the corner to get in the kitchen n there stood a cheating ass nigga name Dave.

I continued to walk to the kitchen but I heard him mumble something.

"Rachel can you get my phone from my room" I yelled

She nodded and went in my room abbr came back.

"Why u ain't tell me key was here" she said

"We was just watching a movie together" I said

"He the one who took you to go get ice cream"

I nodded and gave Kairi a bowl of ice cream. Then she sat and watched paw patrol on my tablet, Rachel went back in her room and key left cause he had to do something. Dave on the other hand just kept staring at me.

"Nigga is yo eyes stuck why the hell u staring" I said, thank God Kairi had head phones in her ear.

"That's what we doing know" he said, he voice sent chills threw my body.

"Whatchu mean"

He grabbed my arm and led my to my room. Then he locked the door.

"You moved on"

"Nah I'm coolin"

"Who the hell was that"

"That was key"

"Yall fuckin"

"Nope"

"Mhm"

"Not yet atleast" I only said that to make him mad.

He grabbed my neck and pinned me on my bed.

"Got something u wanna say g"

He let go of my neck and stayed on top off me.

"I miss u"

His voice was so soft and deep at the same time, and he smelled good, lord Jesus forgive me for what I'm about to do.

"I miss you too"

....