|5|

|kehlani|

"Dave stop taking all of my cover" I said to him

"Snatch it again"

I smacked my lips and got up from the bed.."where U goin" , I went to the hall way and got a fuzzy cover from the closet..i walked back in to see Dave covered in my cover. I went back in bed with my own cover. It was 3am n we was fighting over covers, on my way back to sleep dave snatch the covers off me.

"Daavvee"

"Shut up"

"Gimme my cover back "

"Cuddle wit me"

I scooted closer to him to the point where my back was touching his stomach. I had on a spaghetti strapped shirt on and my PINK shorts...

|Dave |

See usually I'll go the hell home but I just cant...i need attention.

I started kissing on her neck, and playing with her tittes under her shirt. She turned around and looked at me.

"What are you doing"

I ignored her question and kissed her, she kissed back so I got on top of her..
-
Load moans and smacking filled the room, we've ben going for about 30 minutes.

|rachel|

"Come on Kairi, u said u had to use the bathroom" I said to her

Walking her to the bathroom I hear moaning ..

"I know you- u wanna listen to YouTube with my earbuds" I said to Kairi

She quickly nodded her head and she ran back to my room..

"Nasty ass..who she getting down with"

|kehlani|

"Dave get off me"

"U finna hoe me ain't u"

"I'm finna get in the shower"

Today me and Rachel was going to Miami because we wanted a girls trip or something. I got out the shower and put on my fashion nova outfit I got about a week ago, I flat ironed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror..

"Thank you God for letting me see another day"...i said in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and took a picture that I'll probably post later.

 I grabbed my phone and took a picture that I'll probably post later