|15|

|Dave |

"We back" i yelled through Rachel's house

"Thank God " she said coming out her room with Kairi behind her

The first person she saw was kehlani and ran straight to her

"Hey my babby" she said while picking her up

"Mama" she said which surprised me and kehlani. I didn't have a problem with it, kehlani on the other hand looked like she was finna cry.

"Baby you ok" I asked her

"Y-yea, u want ice cream kairi" she replied

Kairi nodded and they made there way to the kitchen

"Hey Dave can u talk to you" Rachel said

|kehlani|

I stepped closer to the wall to hear what they was talking about..

"She said she was going to kill kehlani" Rachel said

I already knew who they was talking about cause I was getting threat texts all weekend. I don't take threats lightly so I'll deal with it by myself.

"I will snap her neck with my bare hands" Dave said.

He sounded angry, next thing you know  there was bullets flying through the windows. I quickly grabbed Kairi and ducked behind the island. Kairi cried was all I heard over the bullets. Once they stopped I got up seeing a pile a blood.

"R-rachel are you okay, can you hear me" I said

"She shot me in my damn arm"

Dave picked her up and we made our way to the car.

"Tt you bleeding" Kairi said

"I'm fine" she said

We arrived at the hospital and sat for a couple of hours, they told us that her surgery went well and it should take atleast a week or two to heal. While we was waiting I was texting Nicole.

N- meet me at fronky park at 11pm not later than that or poor Rachel won't make it out the hospital

K- k

I shut my phone off. I'm a highly skilled person, but I'm not going into detail right now. I checked the time and it was 10:40pm. I shook Dave and told him I was going home. He doesn't know about the meet up so I'm in the clear.

I was 5 minutes away from fronky park when I realized I left my phone in the hospital room. I mentally cursed myself out but I'll deal with it later.

|Dave|

Kehlani's phone kept goin off, so I check it.

N- fronky park, u have 5 minutes left

What the hell

Rachel was woke so I asked her to watch kairi. I forgot I let kehlani take my car so I got a uber.

"Fronky park"

The lady tried to make conversation but I out a stop to it. I already called trey and bully they said he'll meet me out there. Bully was going off, ranting about all the things he gon do to Nicole.  He didn't want to admit it but he was in love with Rachel, he tries to push her away but he knows that's not going to happen.

I met with bully and trey and we walked towards the park. There I saw kehlani and Nicole standing toe to toe. Nicole on the other hand was pointing a gun to kehlani's head, kehlani just looked unfazed like she didn't care at all. My heart started beating fast, it looked like they was talking.

"So u want to kill me because u want to be with Dave" kehlani  said to her

"Correct"

She just laughed

"What's funny"

"Killin me ain't gon get you Dave, he just gon hate you even more, but I get where u coming from I'll kill for Dave to" kehlani said

"And why would you do that"

"Because Dave is honestly the love of my life. I'd never thought I would get into a relationship again after my last one but with Dave it's different, we laugh with each other and vibe well. Let's not start on the sex and his daughter I'll die for her, that's my little Kairi I love her like she my own daughter. One day me and him gon have a big ass family with her ass kids and smart ass mouths, but my point is I love Dave and u killing me ain't doing nothing"

I smiled at that last part. Then trey big stupid ass stepped on a stick, which made a loud noise.

"Dammit " I whispered

"Davvve your here for the show, great me and u can finally be together" Nicole said smiling.

I laughed so hard that I wasn't even paying attention when kehlani pulled a gun out from her pants.

"Aww shit" trey said

I guess Nicole saw her, because to loud gunshots when off..