|20|

|Dave|

"I miss you too" is what she whispered in my ear.

I kissed her, not like a regular kiss it was a passionate one. My feelings for chanel where gone.
-

Over the past 2 weeks I got into some really deep shit. I drink Hennessey everyday, and I fucked chanel just to fill a whole, she claims she's pregnant but I know for a fact I wrapped up, and I've ben throwing the condoms in the dumpster ever since I heard her on the phone.

Flash back

I walked in the house quietly. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone, I heard kehlani move on but I hope he can shoot back.

I walked up the stairs with my head low when I heard voices.

"I'll just take the nut out the condom and insemintate myself..how hard can it be"

...

"If I'm pregnant or make him think I'm pregnant than I can get money for the "child"

...

"The money's important because Ron is going to kill me if I don't have it by tomorrow "

...

"Yes kehlani's father Ron, he's my pimp if you haven't figured it out dummy"

...

"I owe him cause I didn't have sex with the person he gave me, yea the one with the glasses"

...

"I had to marry him, but I'm going to divorce so I can get half"

...

"Ok, his car is here talk to you later"
-

Next Day on the news, there was a picture of chanel saying her body was found in a river, I just shrugged it off.

|kehlani|

"Dave get off of me you are heavy " I said laughing

"Noooooo"

"U sound like a baby "

"Shut up".

"Where's my baby"

"Right here fuck u mean"

"Boy where Kairi"

"Mmcht with Rachel at the movies"

"Oh"

"I'm hungry"

"Go make food "

"I'm not hungry for that"

He slid his hand down my shorts and started playing with my 😺. Gathering up the strength i moved his hand.

"I'm getting in the shower" I said
-

Getting out, my phone started to ring.

"Hello"

"You miss me. . . Daughter"