|17|

For yall who don't kno chanel is Kairi's mother.

|dave|

"Chanel..."

She tried to run up and give me a hug but I stopped her.

"You left.." I said to her

"I know and I'm sorry I've come to realize that i need you" she replied

I almost smacked her with this frozen pizza.

"You left Kairi for money, you left me for 4 years and then u think you can just walts back in back life u must be out of your rabbit ass mind"

"Dave..please I-"

She was cut off by someone calling her name. A little short dude with glasses and pimples on his face walked up to her and kissed her lips.

"Who's this" he said looking up at me

"This is my babies father" chanel told him

"Oh I'm sorry for you lost man"  he told me

"Excuse me" I said completely lost

"Chanel said her daughter died by a gun" he said looking at her.

I turned around and walked away. She came up with some bullshit ass story and told him my daughter died, at times I wishes kehlani was here.
-

"BABY" I while walking in the house

Kairi ran up to me and I picked her up.

"You to big for this"

She laughed and I put her down.

"What you making" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Ice cream rolls, with cinnimon toast crunch covered over" she said as the but the roll in the hot grease.

(If y'all haven't had these before yall are deadass missin out, my gma makes them all the time)

"Guess who I saw today " I said eating some chips

"Who "

"Chanel..kairi's mom"

Yes kehlani new about everything that happen in my life, we shares our storied from the past with each other, it's kinda our thing.

"You fucking with me" she said looking at me

"Nah she gotta new boyfriend and she told him that Kairi died"

She almost dropped the bucket of ice cream. She smiled and I knew it was that crazy bitch smile like she finna go off on a killing spree. She grabbedthe ice cream rolls and gave me one.

|kehlani|

Selfish ass people. When Dave told me what happen I wanted to smack the fuck out of chanel, knowing that Kairi will grow up knowing her mother didn't even claim here was heartbreaking. I took her upstairs and got her ready for bed.
-
As I tucked her in i can see her falling asleep.