|2|

|Kehlani |

"I need a new wig" I said scratching my head. I ordered a black wig of my usually hair website. Taking my lace front off, I. started taking my braids out. I walked down to Rachel's room so I could ask her for a comb. Instead of a comb she gave me a pick "thick was hair u should dye it" is what she said to me. She gave me light blue hair wax . I thanked her and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner with a towel. Me and Rachel live together she just invites Nicole over alot. I personally don't like her so when she's over I stay out the way. That girl wants everyone's man she even slept with Rachel's man, I'm just like how can u hang around someone who slept with your nigga, it ain't my business. I don't like her for that reason and she 2 face, one thing I'm not about to do it is laugh n smile in someone face when deep down I don't like them. I don't see how Rachel doesn't see it but again ain't got nothing to do with me as long as she doesn't go overboard with Rachel again I'm good.
-
I finished dying my hair so I took a picture. I like it

Liked by r

Liked by r.rachel, baddest.nichole, Dave east and 1,096 others
IamKehlani- giving u the blues💙
View all 109 comments...
-

|Dave |

"Kairi why is u crying"

We was at Wal-Mart because I needed to go grocery shopping and Kairi was cry so I took a pack of fruit snacks out her bag. I waved them in her face and she stopped crying. I gave them to her and continued walking around the store. Drinking juice out her cup she took it out her mouth, "DA", I looked down at her and she pointed forward, I turned around and saw kehlani, "ok and" I replied to her. She started wiggling in the cart, "Ight girl dang". I yelled kehlani and she looked up with a mug on her face but it soon changed into a smile when she saw Kairi. Kairi reached her arms out and kehlani picked her up.

"Nice hair"

"Thanks"

Kairi was just playing with her curls, when I tried to take her she fought me literally "fake ass", kehlani laughed and I raises my eyebrow at her. She finally gave in and kehlani walked away but she started to cry. "U tryna walk with us" she nodded her head and made her way towards us again. "I need more cereal" She said. She looked up at the cinnamon toast crunch.

"Of course they would put it all they way up there"

I chuckled and grabbed it for her, "short ass" she mugged me "nigga can't everybody be 6'5 like you and I'm not short I'm 5'3" I laughed cause she was so serious to.
-
We was in the the snack I'll cause I need to refill. Kehlani was all the way at the other end of the aisle looking for chocolate, then someome bumped my back. I turned around to cuss whoever it was out when I realized it was ole girl from yesterday.

"Hey dave"

"Hey...whats Ya name"

"Nicole"

She looked behind me and noticed Kairi, she walked closer to her and smiled at her.

"Cute kid"

"Thanks"

"Spitting image of you what's her name"

"Kairi"

"Hi kya"

Bitch I said Kairi..

Kairi just mugged her but smiled when she saw kehlani, "should I get Hershey or--" she looked up and saw Nicole there. I could tell there was tension but kehlani just went to talking to Kairi. Nicole winked and me and said by, ew. I scrunched my face up and turned to Kairi and Kehlani.
"You ready" I asked her

"Hold up I need ice cream"

"Fat ass"I responded as she walked away

"And it jiggle"

I laughed and shook my head....