|27|

|3rd person|

After Kehlani finished washing Dave in the tub she layed him on the couch, and pulled a blanket over him.

*Next Morning*

"Morning" Rachel said giving kehalni a hug.

"Morning"

"How's dave" she asked.

"Still sleep, I think he has abandonment issues, from his mom, then Kairi's mother" she said rubbing her leg.
"Yea I can see why you think that"

"Yea, I'm going to see if he's up" .

Kehlani walked back into her room and saw Dave on the floor crying.

"Dave..whats wrong" , she was confused because she never seen Dave so vulnerable.

"I don't want you to leave me kehlani" he said wiping his tears with his shirt.

"Im not leaving you" she says kissing his forehead
"Sorry for being mean, I didn't mean what I said. I know you ain't cheat on me" he said hugging her.

They both got up off the floor and hugged each other.

"Where's Kairi" I asked.

"With my mom"

Can't lie and say that didn't make my heart skip. I trust his mom and its not my place to speak on the fire and how i think it's to soonbecause that's not my daughter,  but I do love her like one.
So I just smiled and nodded.

"You don't think it's to soon, do you?"

"I-well, maybe for me but again I'm not her parent,  so if you feel fine with the decision you made then it's perfectly fine" she said.

"May not have birthed her but you are the closest thing she has to a mother" he said kissing my cheek.

-

Little short chapter I have an idea so imma start updating more.

Go read Dani

Also go follow my beauty page

@hdbeauty on Instagram

My website : https://my-site-100115-103003

My website : https://my-site-100115-103003.square.site/

site/