|3|

|kehlani|

"I can't believe u convinced me to do this"

I looked down at Rachel and she laughed..we was at a club, honestly I wasn't feeling it everybody was annoying me and these boys pull game was weak as  hell. She laughed at me the went to the bar, the played "sex talk by Megan Thee Stallion" finally a good song. We both headed to the dance floor. I know i may not seem like I'm a outgoing person but I do this twerking shit, I knew all the tricks.

"Bitchh teach me"

I laughed at her comment and continued dancing.
-
|dave|

"Thank you again, imma make it up to you"

I said to Regina, she was watching Kairi, I knew she didn't have a problem with it but still. Bully wanted to go out, at first I said no because I wanted to stay with Kairi but he talking about "just this once u don't ever go with me bruh" I swear this nigga gay. I agreed to him plus regina loves her some Kairi.
-

Arriving at the club I heard the song playing and just shook my heard. I went to the VIP section and asked the bottle girl for a bottle of Hennessey, then I hear "HOT GIRL SHIT ALL SUMMER" I laughed cause I knew exactly who that was. I looked around to find Rachel and found her twerking next to some girl with black her, atleast she knew how to move, she was really moving when Megan came on the speakers. Making my way towards them I was stopped my a couple girls but shrugged them off.. "RACHEL"...she looked back confused but smile and made her way towards me "davvve" she slurred. Whoever she was with came towards me. "Wassup dave"..
-
|Kehlani |

Me and Dave just stared at each other,until Rachel grabbed my hand.

"BITCH THEY PLAYING RUBI"

She smiled at me and led me to the dance floor.

"COULD'VE FUCKED YO FRIEND BUT I HEARD HE GOTTA BIG MOUTH"

We contiued taking shots and dancing...

I'm bout to be fucked up tomorrow...

|next day|

I heard loud music and people screaming..i turned over to see it's 3 in the afternoon. I walked threw the halls to see Nicole and Rachel singing at the top of there lungs..

"Yo..SHUT THE FUCK UP "

They turned there necks and said something under there breath..atleast they shut up. I went in the refrigerator to get my ice cream but it wasn't in there, I closed the freezer again n opened it again, still wasn't in there. My cheesecake with strawberry swirl and Graham cracker ice cream is not in there.

|Dave |

Walking up to my sister's apartment to give her a hangover cure all i hear is yelling, of course since I got a key I went up in. Then something flew towards my head.

"Yo what the fuck"

All is see is kehlani beating nicole like she stole some money. Rachel just standing there lookin scared like she wanna break it up but then she scared she gon get hit. I smacked my teeth and walked over to kehlani.

"No put me down she need a ass whoopen"

I took her to her room, slammed the door then locked it.

"You fucking hit me"

"Oh well"

"Why was u fighting ha"

"She ate my fucking ice cream"

"Ova some damn ice cream"

"U can leave"

"No"

"Yes"

"Make me"

She punched my in my shoulder and then pushed me towards the door..

"Yo stop hitting me"

"Make me"

I pushed her towards the bed and she fell, getting ready to get up i pinned her down. My lips was close to hers, she leaded up and kissed me.

"Oh shit-i shouldve"

I kissed her back. She slipped her tongue in and wrapped her hands around my neck. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall, then went down on her neck. Moans slipped from her mouth..before I could even reach her spot there was a knock at the door.
"Wassup"

"Hey..its Rachel, Nicole's gone so she can come out if she wants"

She finally spoke up for herself.."h-here I come". She basically ran out the door..i chuckled to myself and went out the door..

-------

Questions?

Thoughts?

How u like the story so far?

Comment!

Sorry for mistakes.