|18|

|dave|

"Why yo babymomma keep trying me" kehlani said to me

"I don't know" I said while kissing her cheek

We was all outside and I was holding Kairi cause everytime I put her down she run off somewhere.

"DAVE" chanel said coming out of the blue

"That's my cue" kehlani said as she began to leave. But Kairi reached for her so she took her in the house.

"Wassup" I told chanel

"I need money"

"What that got to do with me"

"I'm the mother of your child"

"No you're not, you see that lady who just walked in the house with Kairi that's the mother of my child because she potty trained her, tucked her in, bought her clothes and shoes, does her hair, cooks her dinner, gives her baths shall I go on"

"Whatever I know you still have a soft spot for me"

"Aht wrong "

"So you don't " She said touching my chest.

"No" I said moving her hand and trying to walk in the house but she pulled me back and kissed me, but I kissed back...

|Kehlani |

I watched the whole thing threw the window, when I saw he kissed her back it broke me but I'm not going to show it. I packed my clothes and made my way down the stairs while calling a uber.

"Momma" Kairi said reaching for me. I smiled at her and hugged her. "I'll see you tomorrow ok" , she nodded and ran upstairs to her room.

"Baby- where you going" Dave said walking in the house.

" Excuse me " I said clearing my throat

"Nah we finna talk about this" he said grabbing my arm

"Ok..this is over we are done but I would still like to see Kairi" I said

"Nah we ain't done..for what"

"BITCH DID YOU NOT JUST KISS ANOTHER WOMAN" I yelled, at this point I was mad.

"Ba-"

"I'm not your baby anymore but if you could bring Kairi by tomorrow that would be great" I said walking out the door.

I heard a loud punch on the wall, but I don't care.
-

|next day|

Dave'sbeen blowing me up but I just blocked his number. I got out the shower and put on my blue spandex and a sports bra, since Dave was suppose to be dropping Kairi off I figured we would just have a chill day.

Minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was Kairi and Dave.

"Kairiiii, I got ice cream " i said to her not even looking at Dave. She ran in the house abbr I went to close the door but Dave stopped it.

"So u not gon talk to me" he Said

"Excuse me" I replied not giving him an answer

"I'm staying"

I rolled my eyes and let the door go, and he walked in.

I sat on the far end of the couch , Kairi sat in the middle and dave sat on the other hand as we watched the lion king, I felt Dave staring at me but I ignored it, he must not know how strong my ignoring game is. Kairi dosed off to sleep and I went to use the bathroom, after I was done doing my business I opening the door to a cheating ass nigga named Dave. He pushed me in the bathroom and locked the door.

I sat on the tub arm, and her just stared at me.

"Wassup, why u staring "

"Talk to me"

"Whatchu wanna talk about"

"Us"

"Ain't none of that"

"What did u expect me to do"

"What type of dumb question is that I expected u to snatch her ass up, if you still loves her I don't know why u tried this relationship anyway"

He just kept quiet

"But it's coo, because I finna match that energy"

"Whatchu mean"

He knew exactly what I mean

"Kehlani if I catch you with another nigga imma-"

I cut him off

"Whatchu gon do huh, we not together at all"

"Yes we are"

"Sike"

"Ight think I'm playing" he said walking out the door.