••• Chapter One •••

Hazel's POV

"Thunder, we're in!" Franks said. As he gave me the gps. "Okay, In the car! Now!" I said. I quickly went to my silver-lamborghini. I called it praetor. It means leader in roman, I think.

I drive there, more like raced, because well, I'm an amazing car racer. Because well, once you'll be GIS members, you could drive since you're 13. And the law speed can't stop you. And I'm the best racer in the GIS history world. So of course, I got there first. Then Franks, leader of GIS Liverpool. It's in somekind a forrest, an abondenen one.

"Franks, you'll be in the backdoor, with three other member, kick the door open. Once they shoot you, shoot'em. Use the freeze one" I said. "Yes Girl!" They said. I nodded. "I need five members outside, if they escaped, shoot'em. The freeze one" I said. "Yes Girl!" They said. "The rest follow me in, use freeze one only" I said. "Okay!" They exclaimed.

"On three, one two three" I said as I kick the door and Franks also kick the backdoor. They start to shoot, so we shoot them too. Freeze one of course.

"Don't shoot! Or I'll kill them!" A man, I guess the leader of the kiddnappers said. As he hold one victim. I quickly took my arrow and bow out and fire his leg, which freeze him. "Why shoot, when you could fire?" I said. They laughed. "Okay good work guys! Hello sweetie" I said as I approach the girl. She's afraid. "Come om, who's your name?" I said. "A-allisson H-haper" she said. I smiled. "Allison, nice name" I said. She grinned. "Okay. Let's go meet your parents" I said. She nodded. "Okay. 3 prisoner, 1 guard" I said. I get in my praetor, while she sat on the passanger seat. I drive, this time to the GIS Liverpool department.

"Thunder Tomlinson" I said to the voice checker, in the instant, the gate opened and I went inside. I brought Allison with me. And went to the medical centre. "Ah! Who's this little girl??" Shelly, the medical checker said as We went in. "Allison Harper" I said. Shelly looked at me. "Oh! Thunder Tomlinson, pleasure." She said. "Pleasure is mine" I said.

Then I went back to the guest office. "So, Thunder, where would you be next?" Franks asked. "I don't know probably back to capitol" I said. England's capitol is Manchester. While UK Capitol is Dublin, Ireland.

"Nice to meet you!" I said to Franks. "Pleasure's mine!" He said. As I drive Praetor to the capitol. When I got a phone call.