••• Chapter Eight •••

Louis's POV

It's been a while since me and Hazz got kiddnapped. We were in kinda old warehouse. (Picture) in a room. I can tell it's in nowhere. Just then the door open and three guys walks in with our mates. Our best mates is kiddnapped too. Great. I didn't want my best mates felt the way I felt for this pass days. Beat.

Not long after that, Niall groaned. "Guys I just have a ridiculous dream. That Hazz and Louis is kiddnapped. And Tara, Sapphire are in an organization with Louis' long lost sister, Hazelle. She's beautiful gosh. The way she focused when she race. Her blonde hair when she shake it. Her Hazel eyes. The way her eyes flickered when she's increasing her car speed. And then we're kid-" Niall cut his words. Hazelle, he met Hazelle? "Oh it's not a dream. Oh my gosh" Niall said. "Oh you got it bad Horan" Liam said suddenly. "Wait. You met Hazelle?" I asked confused. "She saved me from multiple kiddnapped attemps. Amazing car racer" Niall said. "Hey. Ni. When we're out. You should asked her out mate" Zayn said. "Fine. But what if she didn't have the same feelings?" Niall asked. "Oh she sure did. Tara said to me because she saw her stare on you mate" Liam said. "I can't we made a pact. We would not date any sibbling of ours. Remember?" Niall said. "Forget about the pact." I said. Niall smiled. "Thanks Lou" he said. "What's that?" Zayn exclaimed. We all rushed to him. There's a pile of bloods. Then there's a writting.

I love you Louis (:

- Hazelle Tomlinsonxx

Niall! Greg! I missed you guys so much it hurts......

- Sapphire Horanxx

"This must be what the girls said. The captive" Liam said.

"That's right whores. This is the captive" a man said. Shit. They're back.

Hours later, Niall fell. They has beaten us up. Again. For twenty times, a day. Great.