••• Chapter Two •••

Sapphire Horan's POV

(Up is her)

"Hey Storm!" Twister or Tara called. "Hey Twist" I greeted through the phone. "Your brother just reported something, you wanna come?" She asked. "I'll be there in 2 hours" I said. I walk to my gold-lamborghini, I call her, Riptide, because I love to read Percy Jackson, and he's my weapon.

I raced to the GIS airport, raised my card to every security. Then get in the jet to London. I love it here. Ireland.

@Sapphire_Horan : I love Ireland (: byexx

Tara Payne's POV

"I'm dibsing on case 305" I said. As they all try to wanting the case because it's NIALL HORAN reporting. "Okay Lady Twister" they all said sadly. I smiled. There's the perks of being leader.

I waited for Storm then we would be checking the last seen, the beach. I walked to my car, Ferrari because I'm not that powerful yet. White Ferrari. I walks towards the airport, then waited. Once I saw a lamborghini, Riptide. I raced to the beach. I got there first because I lead the way.

"Twist!" Storm said as She hugged me. "I missed you so muchh!" I said. "So why did my brother called?" She asked. "Well we're GIS so someone must be kiddnapped" I said.

Shapphire Horan's POV

Okay. I know that. I walked to the East, she walks to the West. And we began searching for anything suspicious. When I saw a shimmery thing, I grab it, it's a charm. A lighting charm. Hazel? What?! She didn't right? Then I saw another charm, beside it, A carrot?! I grab it and saw behind it.

Louis

What?! I grab the Lightning and read behind the lightning charm,

Hazel

"Over Here!" I called. "Find something?" Tara asked. I raised the charms. "Lightning? Carrots?" Tara asked. I pick it and let her see the names at the back. She gasped.

"Guess we know why my brother called" I said. "Hey! What's that?!" Tara exclaimed as She picks up a phone. With a paper airplane case. No not Harry! "Harry Styles?" Tara asked. "Maybe" I said, then there's a paper inside a sack.

Goodluck Finding them!

I've kiddnaped your leader, no.

Not Twister. But worst, Thunder!

Oh and Storm! And you need

To have seven years to finally

Found them. Now, an international

Pop-star. Worst of all?

Thunder's pathetic brother

And I'll search for Storm's brother

Then Twister's brother.

Soon they're gone.

- DDxx