••• Chapter Seven •••

Niall's POV

"Thunder. Thunder Tomlinson" she said to the gate manchine. I guess it's now evening. She raced, we were supposed to be here next day, but she increased her speed. "Geez I didn't know you could drive like that!" I said. She laughed.

Then we came in. She help me to walk because my leg is still burning. Then someone open the building's door. "Thunder Tomlinson" the door men breathe in. "Hello. Where's the medical?" She asked. "Oh it's corner to right" the doormen state. She nodded. "There's Storm Horan there" the doorman said. She nodded.

"Sapph!" I exclaimed. "Hey older brother! I know she could make you save, so how was the race?" She asked. "Pretty Interesting, I didn't know she could do that" I said. She laughed. Then I saw her hand burned. "What happen to your hand Storm?" Hazelle asked. "Well. Shit happens" Sapph said. "What shit?" Hazelle asked. Sapph faked think.

"I didn't drive like you, you were the legendary GIS racer, I drove normally but fast. And well, I didn't look out so I kinda ran into a tree" Sapph said. Hazelle laughed. "Typical, so riptide's in the car damaged list then?" I asked. She nodded. "Damn I love riptide" Hazelle said. "Sorry for your lost" Hazelle said again. Sapph frowned.

Just then, a boy came in. "Jace!" Hazelle exclaimed then hugged him. "Hey Dude!" Sapph said. I'm guessing he's nineteen. "Thunder. Storm. Where's Twist?" Jace guy said. "Oh! She's with his brother" Sapph said.

"Jace. This is Storm's brother, Niall. Ni, Jace Jackson, or Tornado" Hazelle said. "Nice to meet you" he said. I smiled "back at you" I said. "Thunder Storm. Lightning and Hurricane is here. Right now" Jace said. "Why?" Sapph asked. "To discuss the case." Jace said, just as a girl and boy came in. "Lightning. Hurricane." Hazelle said. "Thunder. Storm. Storm's brother" the girl said.

"Ni. Drake. Leader of GIS UK, our boss, and Sessily. Leader of GIS Europe. Our other boss" Hazelle said. "Hi" I said. "Well, Race legendary. I'm glad you're okay after knocking ten vans out. Very glad." Drake said sarcastically. "Drake! That is great! Nobody has knocked out ten vans in only thirty minutes! Respect her." Sessily said.

Hazelle's POV

I like Niall. I like Niall. He's cute and sweet. And charming. "I know that stare!" Sessily suddenly said. I blushed.

We were now in the guest office. The one with fifth rate. "You're in love with my brother. Cool." Sapph said sarcastically. Drake fake coughed.

"Anyway. Would someone tells me what the heck is going on?" Drake asked. Tara explained everything from the beginning. "So, 2xkidnapp is coming back to be, I don't know 4xkidnapper?" Sessily asked. Then Drake look at his phone. "More like 7xkidnapper" Drake state. "Niall. Zayn. And Liam. Is now also kiddnapped" Drake state.