••• Chapter Thirteen •••

Niall's POV

Once we're inside the building. They applaud. "Oh how nice you finally joining us" Tara said then winked. I put my arms around my princess. Then I felt they all stared at me. Then I notice. The necklace. "Keep it" she whispered. I nodded. She then walks towards Louis and then hugged him. She then gave Louis his carrot charm and another Lightning charm. I look behind my Charm.

Ilysm - HT

I smiled. "Thunder Tomlinson, my office please." Sessily said. She walks back to me and kissed my cheeck.

Hazelle's POV

"Yes Hurricane?" I asked. She smiled. Then she gave me a stone. I gasped. "Why?" I asked. "I'm twenty, my birthday is coming. I want you to be replacing me" she said. I accept the stone. We then walked back.

"Presenting. Hazelle Darcy Tomlinson, Thunder Tomlinson, Leader of Gangster System International Europe." She said. Then they all cheered.

"Yeah Thunder!" Tara exclaimed. I smiled. "Thank you" I said. Then I saw Drake and Shapphire walks out from his office.

"Presenting. Sapphire Gaby Horan, Storm Horan, Leader of Gangster System International United Kingdom" Drake said. We cheered. "Yeah Storm!" Jace said.

"And, Thunder..." Sessily said as she took my car key and gave me the new one. "You know I love Praetor" I said. She laughed. "It is Praetor, you just have to look and see" she said. I nodded. Sapphire is already hold a car key. I guess she got riptide back. I grinned. I sprint outside and tag Niall and Louis with me.