••• Chapter Four •••

Niall's POV

California

"I didn't know your sister has a lamborghini! I can't believe it! It's gold!" Zayn squeled. I think he didn't know the danger. Well no one knows, only me. And Saph and Tara.

Saph drive this time to the safe-house. I think. I can't believe it. It's my fault they're in danger. After about two hours, we finally arrived in the middle of the forest.

"Storm Horan" Sapphire said. Then suddenly the house went up, and guess what?! There's a garrage! She drove into it, so is Tara's ferrari. "Let's get inside" Saph said. I nodded then we went inside, the inside was fabulous. Or fabulouis. It's so amazayn! It's luxury. "Suprise" Tara said. I laughed. "So can anyone tell me what happenned?" Zayn asked. We all sat on the couch.

"Long time ago, when I'm five, I was kiddnapped by this guy, Dave Davidson. Then I didn't know, I was brought to this abonded warehouse in Doncaster. There I met my best friend, who you'll be meeting, her name is Hazelle Tomlinson. Familiar?" Sapphire said. The boys gasped. "Louis' long gone sister?!" Liam exclaimed. Saph nodded. I didn't know these. I thought she was kiddnapped alone. "She's been there for three weeks before me. Anway, she always protect me from the beatings, and punchs. She always got it, while I didn't because she said she wanted me unharmed. She said she loves me to death, sibblings way. So after, I don't know when we're ten or eleven, we were saved by this organization, names Gangster International System. And they're everywhere. They're a part of CIA. They consist of teenages from age 12-20. Anyway. We trained to joined them and here I am, the leader of GIS Ireland, amd Tara's the leader of GIS London. Anyway, this Dave guy is back, and he's threatening Harry to be with Louis and went to the beach where to kiddnapped them. So I guess he was taking revenge, so he would come over to Niall too, and One Direction. So here we are in the safe house" Sapphire explained. Then I saw to the window. A silver lamborghini?! "A silver Lamborghini?!" I exclaimed. "Praetor!" Tara exclaimed then getting excited. I saw a most beautiful girl walk towards the door. "You know I saw that lovely eyes, just to let you know, that's my best friend, Hazelle Tomlinson" Sapphire whispered as she walks towards the door, and open it. "Storm!" The girl Hazel exclaimed and hugged Sapphire tight. "Thunder!" Sapphire said. "Thuder! I miss you oh my gosh!" Tara said as she tackled the girl. "Twister!" Hazel said. I raised my eyebrows. I thought they all have names.

"Thunder, my brother, Niall. Twister's brother Liam, and their friend, Zayn. Guys, Hazelle Tomlinson, or Thunder" Sapphire said. "Hi!" She said. She adorable! Can't believe she's the leader of GIS England. "Why are you so busy! We could hang out!" Sapphire said. "It's a big city with various danger, sorry Saph" Hazel said. "That's okay!" Saph said. "How things under?" Hazel asked Tara. "Fine my lady" Tara said. "Hey!" Hazel said groaning. "What? You're my boss!" Tara said. "Glad to finally met my sister's boss" Liam said.