••• Chapter Nine •••

Hazel's POV

OH MY GOSH. How could I be so dump this past weeks. Of course I missed Niall. And I know where the lads were.

The captive.

I told that to Storm, Twister, Lightning, Tornado, and Hurricane. And we're on our way. But after we called back up. I called the manchester GSI. Franks is on the way with his van. Storm ride with me because well. Riptide is destroyed. Twister is with Tornado. Jace.

Hurricane and Lightning decided to be the ones who would be the one watching outside.

And so we got in the ware house. "Ah! Sapphire Hazelle. I know you'll be on our captive with your brothers and crushed." Dave said. Ah. I forgot to tell you. In fact, Sapphire has a crush on Zayn. And Tara reminded as single pringle.

"You let them go!" I said. "Nu-uh" he said. I easily shot him. "What was that for?" Tara asked. "It's the plan. KEEP SHOOTING FROZENS" I exclaimed. As I shot my left my right, until I made the way to the captive. There's of course five guards, but before I shot them, they got shot.

By Tara and Sapphire. They're behind me. I kicked the door open, eventhough it's metal. "How could you kick it! It's metal! Are you insane!" Sapph yelled. "I'm that good! Now let's go!" I said. As I kick it again open. In the instant I found myself running to Niall. And I saw him kinda passed out. "Ni. Niall. Ni. Come back. Please" I said. And after brief minutes he opened his eyes. Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam is saved already. But Niall kinda passed out because they said they figured it out I love Niall and Louis more. So they beat Niall up harder. And when they wanted to beat Louis, we came in. I gave Niall the Lilos. He instantly ate it. "Feeling better?" I asked. He nodded. "What if they shot you?" Niall asked after he heard gun shots. "Then you'll be safe" I said. "Just stay with me. Okay?" I asked. He nodded. I got my lucky charm out. The lightning. And gave it to him. He used it. I nodded.

I shot left. Then right then left again. Then I found a path. To backdoor.

Niall's POV

"Niall! Went to that door, then ran outside. Okay?" She said. I nod nervously. She gave me a thing. A gun. "If someone found you, shot them. Okay?" She said. I nodded. Gosh. She's so hot when she focused on shoting people. She always score and shot it on the chest. I ran to the door, yanked it open and ran. And ran. And ran. Until someone pulled me back.

It's Josh Davidson. His son.

"You would think it's that easy???" Josh said. I raised the gun. "Oh. You think you could shot me. Okay" he said then he raised his gun too. Please don't.

"Afraid?" He asked sternly. He shook his head and when to pull the trigger. And BOOM.