↠ two ↠

g a b r i e l

I grunted and rolled on my side, mum would want me to get up soon, but I might as well enjoy the peace while I had it. Rubbing my face against my pillow, I realized it was scratchier than my pillow, and the bed was a bit hard. Opening my eyes in confusion. I realized I was rubbing against the leg of a man who had been staring at me uncomfortably. Drool sat on his scratchy black pants, and I was laying on the floor uncomfortably.

I wriggled around and tried to get up, but realized my hands had been tied up with zip ties, as well as my legs. "Really?" I say to the large man. He takes his gaze off me and looks out the window as I feel the car take a sharp turn, and I bang into the door. "Crap!" I curse, but nobody pays any attention.

Soon the car comes to a stop, which I'm thankful for because my shoulders were aching, and it was getting a bit cool even with my red jacket on.

The man tugged me up by my sleeve, then pulled me out of the car. I was about to complain, when I noticed the large mansion and gaped. The man dragged me along, and I came to my senses as I tried to hobble beside him.

"So, care to explain Mr...?" I ask him tentatively. With a heavy sigh, he stares at me and rubs the thin stubble growing along his jaw.

"You don't need to know my name kid." He sad, rude.

"Rude much? Where are we anyway? The man glanced at me again, then deemed it fit to answer and said,

"We are on the mansion grounds of Mr. King. Please refrain from asking any more questions." Mr. King? As in mafia-cruel-underworld boss Mr. King? I asked the big man that and he slapped me with the free arm that wasn't dragging me.

"I told you to shut up." he growled and I rolled my eyes. I've seen people like this on the streets, all bark and no bite. Granted, this man was kidnapping me and dragging me along the front yard of one of the most feared mafia leaders, but why does that matter?

I rolled one shoulder as we took a turn from the front door. I noticed the gate, which seemed so far away, and our car parked near the fence. "Why the heck did you park so far away? Why can't you just put it in this garage-" The man gave an exasperated sigh to cut me off. "Oops. Am I annoying you?" I ask innocently. Gritting his teeth, the large man answered,

"The boss doesn't like us dirtying his driveway. " I scoff,

"A boss? Some dumb ass is spewing this nonsense? Honestly, a kick to the balls and you can-" The movement was so sudden I couldn't even catch it. I froze as I felt the cool metal press on my forehead.

"Nobody, nobody insults the boss, wanted or not. You may be the son's new little bïtch, but your just as expendable as any other one." Removing the gun, I was visibly shaken. This man, I didn't think he would pull out a gun.

We walked in silence, as I hoped I wouldn't die. Not today anyway. Finally, after a few turns the man must've tried to shake my sense of direction, we arrived at one of the largest garages I have ever seen. Not that I've seen many, we were all to poor to own a car or a garage.

One of the doors opened with a clunking sound, and the man pulled me in. I watched as the garage door closed behind me and I felt any chance of escape vanish. I gulped as the large man opened a door and threw me inside.

"This is where I say goodbye little bïtch." he smirked, then slammed the door, leaving me on the scratchy woolen floor, tied up and helpless.