↠ end ↠

g a b r i e l

I woke up to the beating, not of the monitors but to my own heart.

I saw Kade to the side, his tie loosely hanging and head between his legs. He was asleep and I smiled at the picture.

"Kade?" I asked softly, wincing. Everything seemed a bit sensitive and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Wha? Huh?" asked Kade, jerking awake. When he saw me tears leaped to his eyes.

"Gabriel?" he asked.

"Who else?" I responded. He gave a hoarse cry and stumbled forward to me, enveloping me in his arms.

"I... can't you're alive." he said, trying to hold me without disconnecting me. "Do you remember what happened?" he asked, still not letting me go. I nodded.

"Jason Brown?" Kade tensed at the name.

"If he wasn't already dead I would kill that motherf-"

"He's dead?" I asked, my heart monitor spiking.

"Yes, don't worry it's not your fault-" a doctor then burst in.

"Mr. King! You're awake." Gabriel was taking deep breaths and his heart rate was spiking. "How do you feel?"

"I... don't know." said Gabriel. "Did a man die because of me?" The doctor cleared his throat.

"Yes... therapy may be needed and counseling, but that is what I would recommend. Of course it's always your choice." Said the doctor. I reached over to Gabriel and brushed my thumb on his tears.

"Do I need to do it?" whimpered Gabriel.

"It would be recommended, yes. Of course only if you want." said the doctor.

I smiled. "Only if you want." I repeated. Gabriel took my hand.

"Would you, come with me?" he asked. I nodded.

"Of course babe." Gabriel smiled.

"You aren't... mad at me?" he asked, and I felt my heart ache a bit.

"Of course not Gabriel... just please don't do that again." I said, voice cracking. Gabriel pulled me in for another hug.

"I love you." he said quietly, and I smiled.

"I love you to."

--

AND THAT'S THE END :D

Wowowow. Thank's for reading my goodness. I really hope this makes it!