↠ ten ↠

g a b r i e l

When Kade had rejected me I was a bit distraught.

I had stormed away to my room, but moments later a maid called me and tugged to to get fit for not a suit, but a dress.

I didn't fight much, still numb and angry at Kade's  rejection.

The dress looked great, and I suddenly had an idea of what was to happen.

I was getting fucking married.

I've never been in a real relationship, maybe I wanted something with Kade but we all know how that turned out.

I asked the maids and they confirmed it. Another thought I had was

They must've thought I was a girl.

Now that was a bit offending. I know maybe I was a bit feminine, and my name was confusing but I didn't think someone would be dumb enough to confuse me with a female. My hair wasn't even long.

And to imagine- when the day of my "wedding" what had happened.

I had thrown a fit, and guards were called. They had beaten me, mostly lower body to hide the marks. The threaten that if I didn't go along with the wedding like the faggoted twink I was the punishment would be must worst.

So imagine my surprise as I stand in front of my husband, none other than Kade himself.

And now I stare into his cool gray eyes that showed no emotion. This was a fantasy- the man I wanted but had rejected me was marrying me.

I was a bit in shocked- and I said my vows. All I could hear was,

"You may now kiss the... err groom." Everything was suddenly sensitive and I couldn't breathe.

Kade looked me in the eyes and smiled suddenly.

"Shhh... just breathe." He said calmly.  I took a few panicked deep breathes, and he pulled me in. Leaning in, maybe I was touching him and he was touching me yet all o was aware of his lips meeting mine.

It wasn't a soft kiss, it was a bit rough actually. He met my lips and I didn't open my mouth, but he bit my bottom lip and I let him in. His tongue joined mine and he tasted so damn good.

He explored every inch of my mouth, as if he couldn't get enough. When we pulled apart, I was a tad dazed.

Kade just smiled and held my hand, which now had a thin and of gold with a diamond on it.

"You don't know how much I've wanted that." He rasped. My heart skipped a beat. Did he mean it? No of course not. The crowd cheered uncertainly and the rest of the wedding continued.

When evening set, the tables cleared and lights turned on. The orchestra played slow, romantic music and I realized I was supposed to dance with him.

He rubbed slow circles around my hand with his finger. "Alright babe, we can do his." He said, leaning behind me. Blushing at the name, I swallowed and took his hand into the floor.

His hand wandered to my back, which had been covered to hide my bruises. I winced when he pressed and he frowned. Leaning in, he whispered in my ear,

"Don't worry baby." He said. I smirked slightly.

"Don worry babe." I shot back and he smiled.  With a light test on my back, he took me around, the dress hugging me.

When he pulled me close, I felt his erection on my side.

"Look at it." He murmured. "Feel it." I planted, suddenly aware of how close we are. When he swing me back up, I asked him.

"Did you mean it?" I asked. He frowned.

"Mean what?" He asked. I blushed.

"The... vows. And the kiss." I whispered. "Because I did." I added, before he could reply or before I lost my will. He just nodded and his hand drew lower, gripping my ass.

"Honestly? Yes."