↠ fourteen ↠

g a b r i e l

I've never been to the beach before.

Or the theater, shopping, island touring, clubbing or in a museum.

And now five wonderful days have passed and I was horny.

Hey, what do you expect? For me to gush how amazing it was and stunning? It was, but I was also a male that had certain needs.

And as we entered the expensive restaurant, I sighed and straightened my tie. Kade held my hand and squeezed, and my hand brushed over his ring.

A waiter stood in the front and straightened when she saw him.

"Hello there." she said flirtatiously, not to him... but me.

"H-hi?" I stuttered. She simply straitened her long brown ponytail.

"And what would you be doing here?" she asked, though the answer was obvious.

"WE are here for our reservation." Interrupted my fiance, looking irritated at the attention I was getting. "It should be under Mr. King." The women twisted her lips and looked down at the paper.

"Of course." she said, taking us through the lavish restaurant.

It was rather stunning, dimly lit and romantic with white linen tablecloths and candles all around. There was of course a fish tank, undeniably clean. The floors felt soft nuder my fine dress shoes, and there was even a small waterfall lit with dashing lights.

Our table was behind a small wall, enclosed and private. As she showed us our way, she pressed a slip of paper into my hand and winked.

"In case you need me..." she said, trailing away. Kade scowled and yanked the paper from my hand as I burst into laughter.

"Jealous much?" I asked Kade, who had glanced at the number and shredded it into our candle.

"What can I say when a hot women flirts with my fiance?" he said. I pouted.

"You think she's hot?" I asked. Kade smiled.

"No, you're a thousand times hotter." he assured. "Who's jealous now?" I giggled and we kept up a light banter until someone arrived to take our order.

"Welcome sirs... what may I interest you in today for a drink?" asked a formal young lad. The prices here were ridiculous, somethings that could've paid our bills in the old house.

"Two white wine please." said Kade, ordering for us.

"And the main?"

"I will take the lobster..." said Kade. Of course. Classic rich person food. I thought.

"And I'll just have the fish." I added. The waiter glanced at me.

"Which one?"

"Uhh... the Mackadoo." I said. He scribbled something down.

"Of course. Anything else?" he asked. We both shook our heads. "Very well. Your food will arrive soon." and scurried off. Kade smacked my arm playfully.

"The Mackadoo?" he asked between short fits of laughter. I swatted him away.

"Hey! I didn't know what any of the fish are." I said, defending myself. He chuckled and we sat in a comfortable silence as we waited for our food.

We had grown close over the "honeymoon", and it was honestly not as bad as I thought it would've been.

"Hello sirs... your meals." said the waiter, showing up again. He had a black cart decorated with flying flocks of birds engraved into it.

Two dishes were set on the table and my eyes widened. The plates were large and long. Kade's plate had a whole lobster on it with spices on and around it, with some amazing looking noodles and a small white thing of sauce.

My dish had a whole freaking fish (which I did not know how to eat) and it was also decorated with spices, more sparse. There were two lemons on the fish, and the smell was tantalizing.

Two clear goblets of white wine was placed down, and in my life I have never tasted any fine wine. I sipped and my senses seemed to perk up, so I took another sip.

Kade tapped my arm and brought it down. "Now don't get to drunk." he joked, then motioned for us to eat. I stared at all the utensils laid out, and watched Kade.

He seemed to know which fork to use, while I was stuck. Realizing I wasn't eating, Kade wipped his mouth with the clean white napkin.

"Use any of them, nobody's here to judge. And they'll have to get through me." he said, smiling. I grabbed a medium looking fork and stabbed the fish, and took a slow bite.

It tasted so. Freaking. Amazing. I devoured the fish as Kade nimbly ate his lobster.

At the end of the meal, I had sipped the wine and ate my fish. My goblet was finished, and my plate and I gave a loud burp. Kade had only sipped away barely any of wine, and I snatched at it.

"Hey!" objected Kade. I chugged the rest down. "You should stop drinking Gabriel." he said with a worried frown. I just giggled.

"What?" I said, slurring. Kade gave a sigh.

"Come, let's get back. We should sleep, tomorrows our last day. And you'll have a killer hangover." he said. I squinted at his blurry face. The day outside was now dark, and the faint candlelight seemed to bring out all the shadows from his face.

"I think your face is hot." I blurted. Kade tilted his head.

"Is that so?" he said lowly. I nodded and closed my eyes for a moment, then reopened them and looked at the rose in the narrow vase in front of me.

"Mmmhmm." I say, as Kade pulled me up. I stood, and he placed his hand in my back guiding me out.

We got into a car that had been waiting for us, black and sleek. I lurched in and Kade followed, and I decided to go sit on his lap instead.

"What are you doing?" he asked. My face was on fire with a pleasant buzz. This drunk was better than cheap booze drunk.

"Really?" asked Kade. Oops. I must've voiced that out loud.

"Yes... Kade." I said, trying to be seductive. I bit my lip and stared him in the eye, suddenly wanting him.

"Stop Gabriel you're going to do something you'll regret." he groaned and pushed me away. I simply loosened his tie and opened the first few buttons to expose his skin. I ran my fingers up it and to his neck.

"Do you not want me?" I asked. Kade groaned again.

"You have no idea... but we can't. You're drunk off your ass and I need to get you home safely."

"Please... pretty please?" I ask, batting my lashes and he flares his nostrils. The car pulled to a stop and he lifted me quickly into the elevator and threw me on my bed. He panted.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I simply nodded in excitement.

"Yes... please."

--

A/N: There is a more detailed part for this called UNPERMITTED Mature Scenes as chapter Fourteen. Mature scenes are held in there and are optional! Enjoy the rest of the book.

EDIT: Here's me from 2020! The mature scene has been moved to the end of this book instead of a separate book. I repeat, the scene is at the end of this book. I'm just pulling some revisions. Also, Gabriel cannot properly consent, he is DRUNK. Don't do this ok? This book is shit. If you want a good book, go read loss, now out on my profile!! A decent book without massive plot holes. 

Loss: https://www.wattpad.com/822108941-loss-chapter-1