↠ sixteen ↠

g a b r i e l

I didn't know what to do.

After my conversation with Kade, I retired to the private room of the plane, which was also paid for by his dirty money.

I don't know if I should complain. What he did was wrong, but I never got to live a life of luxury like this.

Maybe the perfect character would give up this horrible-ness, but all my life I have never been on a vacation or in a plane. I've never gotten to eat a full-course meal with fancy wines and stuff.

Then there's the matter of Kade killing my parents. It wasn't him, sure, but he knew and he didn't tell me. My mother didn't do anything for me, but I felt a tie of relationship because she was really the only person I talked to, or interacted with.

As I laid on the bed, my eyes half closed I heard the door open for a moment. I pretended to be asleep as Kade gave a soft exhale, then left.

"Sir, the plane has landed." Announced a small, sharp voice. I blinked my eyes open and yawned. Standing up and wobbling a it, I walked out the room and through the small plane. By the entrance Kade stood.

I stared into his unblinking, beautiful steel eyes and he offers my his arm. There's guilt and grief in his eyes, but he swiftly masks it.

"Shall we?" He asks, and I take his hand. I notice he smells fresh, and his hair is very gelled down.

"What's the special occasion?" I ask timidly, noting his clean look and new suit. Kade curled his lip.

"Because of Brown my father is coming back early. He... doesn't know your gender."

I swallow. "Will he separate us?"

"Maybe." Was his only reply. I swallowed.

As we entered the long black car, there was a man sitting up front.

"Are you Kade's dad?" I asked when he turned to look at us. He stared at me for a moment, his gaze lingering and then turned to Kade.

"Well?" demanded Kade, the silence in the car so tense as the driver took us along the road. His father finally spoke.

"Uhhum. Yes. Of course this isn't the most ideal of situations Kade," he started, uttering Kade's name like it was all his fault. Kade noticed as well, and snorted.

"Don't say it like it's my fault. You wanted to marry me off to some dumb women that you had chosen, and you arranged all of this." So I was just a dumb women to him? That hurt and I scowled but Kade ignored me.

"I didn't blame you. Son." said his father, then cleared his throat. "But Rossize's son, as you know has a confusion about his preferences, but this works in our favor as we have his support with this." I stared at Kade confused, then leaned in.

"What did he just say?" I whispered. Kade rolled his eyes.

"What he's saying is that Mr. Rossize's son is gay, and now because of our marriage Rossize thinks that we support him. He runs an even larger program, mind you." said Kade. 

"Anyway. Now that this has been sorted out, Gabriel, you are expected to preform all housewife roles. Though you may be a man, you are suppose to be a wife so you best act like it." said his father. I didn't like this man at all.

"Whatever." I muttered. Mr. King raised a brow, but ignored me. 

"Kade- when we get back I will expect you in my office. We have some members and we are ready to get rid of Brown once and for all." Said Mr. King darkly.