↠ five ↠

g a b r i e l

Last night was... strange.

Having a drunken stranger start bawling on your front door was certainly a way to start. After our little conversation, it appeared he had fallen asleep, as no matter how much I shouted he stayed asleep.

I hoped he got to bed safely.

Currently I lay in my large bed, blankets messed up reading a book. It wasn't exactly my style, lots of "girl books" stocked on my bookshelf. It was weird, like they were expecting some women to be in this room.

I set the book down, and I smoothed down my messed up t- shirt. After rummaging around the closet and drawer, I didn't find any pajamas, only multiple sized nightgowns which I had no interest in wearing, thank you very much.

I got up and pulled out some fuzzy rabbit slippers from under the bed, pink with cute little faces stitched on. Poking my head in the closet, I saw to my surprise that the old clothes had been removed, including the skirts and dresses. Instead, there were multiple male clothes, shirts and shorts, all my size. It must've been the maids, I should thank them later.

My dirty old clothes had been taken away, as well as my sneakers and socks. Frowning, I reached into the closet and pulled out some tan shorts, and a rather ugly looking shirt with the word Gucci on it.

Shrugging, I decided I would go take a shower. Pulling off my nasty boxers, I rummaged the drawer naked until I found a pair of dark blue briefs that looked like they would do.

Flinging my old boxers into the carpet, I dash into the bathroom. I'm surprised to see the bathtub was already filled, with rose petals sprinkled and bubbles pumping underneath. Inching over, I noticed a cream colored card that had fancy blank ink written on it. It read:

"To the sexiest most badass women that accompanied my drink ass last night, thanks."
- Kade King

A brilliant red rose sat next to the card, and I smiled. It was a nice gesture, certainly and perhaps I could convince this Kade to get me out. If he came back that was.

Plopping my clothes on the ground, I slowly slide into the tub. The water was warm and soothing, as I lay my back down and closed my eyes. Giving a relived sigh, I felt stress and tension ease out of my body.

After what seemed like a while, I reached to the black marble soap holder that contrasted with the cream tub. I took out the clear/ purple tinted soap with little lavender flowers inside it, and I went to cleanse myself.

When I was sure I had scrubbed myself clean, the water had been slightly turned to the brown side and gone a bit cold. Setting the soap back, I reach behind my head, pulling a towel off the little towel bar.

Wrapping myself in the softest thing ever, I hum and my wet feet walk across the bathroom. I grab my clothes that were sitting on the ground. Sliding on the briefs, I admire how the blue fabric complements by butt rather nicely.

After I finish ogling myself, I take the towel out with me. Unsure where to put it, I lay it next to my old underwear.

Suddenly I'm interrupted by a maid slowly opening the door. A meal is place before my eyes and I drool. Holding the tray, the maid takes it over to the table and leaves. I dig in as I eat like a starved dog.

--
Five days of this boring routine pass, each day the bathtub is filled, a not is left with a different flower, and three meals are delivered.

I think I might die of boredom, when one day the maid speaks to me.

"The master will meet to you today."