Chapter one

~third person POV~

"These need to be done by today, so please try not to screw around," Arthur told an employee of his. He was handing them a stack of work to do. Arthur felt bad giving someone so much work, but he felt the employee had not done anything; he hated the idea that his superior might try to fire his employee. "Yo, Arthur, are you going to join us for lunch?" Arthur turned his head to see Alfred waving at him while Mr.Kiku was beside him. "Sure, I will be there right now," Arthur told them, walking back to his office to get his things. Arthur stepped back to them, and of course, Alfred was the party's life. "We should all go drinking tonight!" As they walked into the employee lounge, Alfred said, "that could be fun to see Kiku get drunk off his ass again," Arthur laughed, pointing to him. Kiku was a light drinker, so it did not take much for him to get tipsy. When he did, it was hilarious. "Do not act like you aren't the worst drunk in the world," Alfred laughed at Arthur. "How about we go after work" Alfred laughed, making everyone nod in agreement. Arthur knew that going out to drink was how Alfred would be able to get closer to Kiku since Arthur knew Alfred was in love with him.

~
Later that night, as everyone went to the pub, Arthur decided to leave early for home. He was dead drunk but insisted that he could get home himself. "Wouldn't it be nice if we were older....then we wouldn't have to wait so long" Arthur started to sing out loud in a drunken voice. "Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up....up in a, in a world that was new" he laughed as he slurred the last parts. Suddenly a mysterious stranger walked into him, making him fall to the ground. "Watch where the bloody hell you are going," he spat, rubbing his eyes tired. "Come....don't you want to know your fortune?" Arthur heard a voice call next to him. He slowly turned his head as his eyes sagged a bit tiredly. "Okay," he laughed, getting up and walking into the person's shop of some kind.

"Here, take a seat" the person revealed themselves to be a woman. "Okay," Arthur said, nearly tripping on the way to the seat she pointed at. "Give me your palm" she smiled at Arthur, who drunkenly nodded, placing his hand on the table in front of him. "I love what you've done with the place," he joked. The mysterious lady seemed to be amused by Arthur's drunken behavior. "I see you are a hopeless romantic who can not seem to find love," she said, looking at his hand. "Hey, that was mean," he said sadly, looking at his hand. "However, you will have love shortly if you put yourself out there," she said, continuing to read the drunken man's palm.

"That won't happen; I am too busy for that," Arthur said, slurring over his words. "Not if I can help with that," the lady smiled, giving Arthur's hand back. "Help? How can you help?" Arthur asked, trying to stay up. The lady laughed, taking out a small bottle. "If you drink this... all your wishes will come true, especially your desire to find love," the lady smiled, pushing a bottle to Arthur. "No way, you are trying to get me drunk," Arthur laughed, picking the bottle up. "You are already drunk," the lady pointed out. "Exactly, So might as well," Arthur laughed, chugging the drink down. The lady smiled as he drank the mysterious glass.

"I wish you the best future," the lady smiled, snapping her fingers. Arthur looked around and saw he was on the floor outside again, just like before he went into the shop. "What the? I thought I was just in the-." He was cut off once he saw that the shop was but a plain brick wall. "I am drunk," he laughed, trying to get up. "Dude, we were worried about you! You just took off by yourself drunk" Alfred came running to Arthur as Kiku wanted to help him up.

"Come on, let's take you home; who knows what kind of creeps are out tonight?"Kiku said worriedly as Alfred helped to lift Arthur to his feet. "I am fine, dammit," Arthur said, trying to push them away, but he was too drunk to do so. "Are you okay? You look a bit pale?" Alfred noticed his change in skin tone. "I am fine; leave me alone" Arthur tried to stand up on his own but couldn't. "His house is nearby, so let's hurry," Alfred said, pointing in a direction. "Good thing you did not get drunk, too" Alfred laughed as Kiku nodded. "It would have been worse on you. Plus, I saw how much Arthur was drinking and wanted to limit myself," Kiku admitted to Alfred smiling.

By now, the British drunk had passed out from his drunkenness. "I never saw him drink so much in my life," Alfred laughed, adjusting Arthur over his shoulder. "Me either; maybe something was bugging him," Kiku suggested. "Maybe we can ask tomorrow when he is more himself," Alfred said as they arrived in front of Arthur's home. "Kiku, try finding his keys," Alfred said, gesturing to Arthur. Kiku nodded and started to dig through his pockets until he finally found them. Opening the door, Kiku went to help Alfred carry the drunken man.

"I guess we can leave him on the couch," Alfred said, unsure. "Write a note for him," said Kiku grabbing a piece of paper and pen. Alfred nodded and scribbled some information about that night to the British man, who was now asleep and comfortable on his couch. "Alright then, let's go," Alfred said, placing the sticky note on the man's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my new book; I have so many ideas that it is my bad. I hope you like it, though, this one might be 15 chapters long idk yet; we will see