Chapter 10

40

Peter punched the table leaving a large dent in it. "We have to find them".

Aunt May scowled at him and the dent in the table.

"We can't jump from earth to earth until you find them," said Noir.

Peter glared at him, "Well they aren't answering," he snapped.

"We should ask Miguel," said Peni,"He knows the earths the best".

"Well he's disappeared to!" yelled Peter.

"THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT!" yelled Noir.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" yelled Ham.

"Peter inside voice," snapped Aunt May her voice like a whip.

All three Peters looked at their feet bashfully. "Yes mam," they mumbled.

"Let's try calling them again," said Peni.

The Peters nodded somewhat reluctantly. Peter B dialed Miles on his Gizmo. Peni dialed Gwen. Noir dialed Miguel. None of them got a response.

A Few Hours Earlier

When they went through the collider the bright blue light was replaced by a darkness. Webs were everywhere a earth at the center of each. Unfortontly one thing that hadn't changed when they went through was their speed. They still were going extremely fast as they zoomed by the webs of the multiverse.

Miguel saw they were speeding towards an earth. "HOLD ON!!" he yelled.

They passed into the earth a blue aura around them. They were speeding towards a jungle. Miguel spun them, they crashed through the tree tops the branches slapping Miguel's back. They smashed through a small tree, Miguel winced in pain and antetipation of what came next. They slammed into the ground. Miguel heard something crack and he roared in pain. He released his grip on Miles in Gwen as pain shot through his body. He felt the wet ground. "Great it's raining," he groaned.

Gwen rolled off of Miguel her brain firing a million miles an hour. Did Miles say what I think he said? Are they going to be ok? I need to help Miles and Miguel. Do I feel the same way about him?

She shook herself and looked at them both. Miles's chest was smeared with red blood but it looked like his bleeding had stopped. She heard something of Miguel's snap when he landed. "Let's go out of here then we can help you guys," Gwen told herself.

She tapped her gizmo but it didn't turn on. She tapped it again, it didn't turn on.

"It's AHHH, it dead," groaned Miguel.

Miles tapped his, it didn't turn on either. He frantically began slapping it but it didn't turn on.

"Don't worry, I don't use mine as much," hissed Miguel. He slapped his gizmo and sparks flew from it. He held it up, it was covered in cracks and wires shot out from every crack. "Oh," he said.

There was earth shaking roar in the distance. Their heads all snapped towards the sound but saw nothing but rain coming down.

"How will we get home?" asked Miles.

"We won't do it by," Miguel paused his neck bulging and his lip starting to bleed from how hard he bit down on it. He breathed deeply then resumed. "We won't do it by laying in the rain, let's find shelter".

Miles nodded and he gingerly stood up, then he nodded to Gwen. "Let's do it," he said weakly.

Time is now aligned

Peter dropped in front of the giant building. He walked up to the entrance which was guarded by two men holding large guns. Peter was about to open the door when one of them said, "Sorry sir you can't go in there".