Chapter 26

16

    Gwen landed next to Miles and Mysterio silently. “Hey what’s going on, and who’s this?”

    “This is Mysterio who saved me from Vermin,” he said.

    Mysterio fishbowl helmet moved back and forth, “I only helped out”.

    “Thank you,” said Gwen.

    Mysterio’s fishbowl helmet tipped in a your welcome. Mysterio leapt in the air and green smoke shot from the golden boots and Mysterio flew off in the distance.

    “Want to get a bite to eat?” asked Miles.

    “Sure,” said Gwen with a shrug.

    They went to Delmar’s both getting subs. Gwen got an Italian style sub while Miles got a chicken cheesesteak. As they ate on the rooftop they talked about Mysterio between bites.

    “Think Mysterio is legit?” asked Miles.
    Gwen nodded as she chewed her sub. She swallowed it then spoke, “I mean he saved you that’s all it takes for me”.

    Miles nodded, “If I could have him protect the city at certain times it could free up school and we could spend more time together”.

    “Certainly would mind that,” commented Gwen with a grin.

    Miles’s mind went blank, “Uhhh”.

    Gwen laughed and gave Miles a quick peck on his lips which didn’t help his blank mind. After several seconds he shook himself and looked at Gwen again, “Huh”.

    Gwen covered her mouth as she giggled. Her lips began to move towards Miles’s again when her gizmo beeped. She checked it and her dad had text. GET BACK NOW.

    She looked at it confused he never acted like this, something big must be up. “I have to go,” she said.

    She immediately opened a portal and leapt through it.

    Gwen landed on skyscraper that was several blocks from her apartment. She threw clothes over her suit and ran. She got there without breaking a sweat and unlocked the door. She expected her dad to be angry or sad when she saw him but he looked shocked. “Dad what is it?” she asked.

    His head turned towards the living room and hers did as well. Sitting there was teenage boy who gave her a small wave. “Hey Gwen,” said Harry Osborn.

    Miles was on patrol swinging through the city when Mysterio flew up beside him. “Spider-Man can we talk?”

    Miles nodded and landed on a rooftop. Mysterio landed a few seconds later. “You dropped this at the battle”.

    Miles looked and saw his gizmo. He snatched giving Mysterio a wide-eyed look. “Thanks,” he said.

    Mysterio nodded. “That’s very advanced technology where’d you get it?”

    Miles gave a light chuckle, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you”.

    Mysterio’s fish tank like helmet shimmered and vanished. A beautiful woman with jet black hair looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Don’t suppose it has anything to do with that saying this is Earth-1610,” she said.

    Miles’s jaw fell open in a mixture of shock and her beauty. “Uh, are you familiar with the multiverse theory”.

    She smiled at him, “Tell me about it”.

    Miles nodded to himself and began talking. While he did that his fingers typed in his gizmo to Miguel, “Can you make another gizmo?”

Tell me in the comments what you think and your theories. If your right I'll give you a shout out. I already have the story mapped out so don't worry you won't give me evil ideas.

 I already have the story mapped out so don't worry you won't give me evil ideas